Vice City Multiplayer... NO it's not a release question :P

Hi Blokker, xerox and iisvogel and everyone in the team... I have a question cause I'm starting this project... VCMP Vice City Multiplayer and I need a tutorial about memory stuff and all that about Visual Basic you know any homepages?

sorry to say this, but if you have to ask someone else and can't find your own information on things like this, then maybe you shouldn't be doing it...

• MTA Team
vb we might ass well release.

hehehehe you said ass

but yeah there's no point in release the mem code or BOOM a thousand of the SAME mod poops up and BANG, well you get the point.

wouldn't a search tell you if there are any tools? :)

i say ass a lot of time, i can never remember if it is 1 or 2 S

vb we might ass well release.

hehehehe you said ass

but yeah there's no point in release the mem code or BOOM a thousand of the SAME mod poops up and BANG, well you get the point.

wouldn't a search tell you if there are any tools? :)

*laugh* :lol::lol::lol::D

I will tell him something, cos you didnt actually find out about changing memory adresses yourself, did you. You nicked the source code from the Admin Console, so it could already change memory adresses. Anyway:

Get ArtMoney, cant remeber the site, and start playing around with memory adresses for the ammo etc...

Then start to make a program to change the memory adresses for cars and peds.

Sorry to all who read the message that used to be here... Let's just say it wasn't my day. That, and I'd just switched medications (seriously)...

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off :wink:

I will tell him something, cos you didnt actually find out about changing memory adresses yourself, did you. You nicked the source code from the Admin Console, so it could already change memory adresses. Anyway:

Get ArtMoney, cant remeber the site, and start playing around with memory adresses for the ammo etc...

Then start to make a program to change the memory adresses for cars and peds.

ArtMoney <--- SUCKZ ;)

for VC : not interessting :D!!!

Don't can scan a lot of things :wink: ...

um, no. Let us look at the 3dfx graphics card source code. do you know who 3dfx was? Voodoo3, Voodoo5, etc. Glide? yes you should know them. you want the source code? I have it. and i released it to NuAngel who put it on his website at http://www.nuangel.net so a lot more people have it. BUT GUESS WHAT! no one knows what to do with it so there arn't any people making 3dfx drivers! 95% of the internet population does NOT know what to do with C++ code or even what a compiler is. making this an open source project would open the door to any knowledgeable programmer to help out. i bet you $500 that no one could just take your source and start making their own - people would know it was yours and so they would fail.