IRC admin abuse, plz read.

twice tonight i have been banned because of these stupid twat admin abusing dicks, for no reason.

Gimmie halfop and i'll show jani a ban script :D

lol

i wouldnt mind

* ChanServ sets mode: +h Mike|laptop

but the team

erf

weeee

* Mike|laptop sets mode: +b *!*@mta-irc-B2CB3AD3.cable.ubr08.na.blueyonder.co.uk

* You were kicked by Mike|laptop (mm ban)

* Attempting to rejoin channel #mta

* Unable to join channel (address is banned)

the other time was by some other stupid cunt, but if you make a game mod you dont want stupid retards fucking about banning people unjustified from the irc channel. i dont see valve etc banning people from their stuff, maybe its because their admins are mature and over the age of 14. now ive been banned by gamefag for triggering dompsy’s script a few times, causing a total of 8 lines of flood.

* [FKU]Jani killed [FMJ]DomSpy. (Rofldog)

* [FMJ]DomSpy killed [FKU]Jani. (Silenced Ingram)

* [FMJ]DomSpy killed [FKU]Jani. (Molotov)

* [FMJ]DomSpy killed [FKU]Jani. (Cleaver)

* [FMJ]DomSpy killed [FKU]Jani. (MP5)

* whitey|laptop killed [FMJ]Domspy (Harry)

* [FMJ]DomSpy killed [FKU]Jani. (Tec9)

* [FMJ]DomSpy killed whitey|laptop. (Grenade)

that's why you were banned.

domspy would of be been banned, but on the initial kick he did not rejoin.

Uh... I banned you as a kind-of joke, you wanted to see a ban script :?

You were unbanned again within 5 seconds :lol:

If you noticed what happens to anyone else most of the time, you'd see that we all just have a laugh on the IRC...

no, i didnt ask to see a ban script, i said someone should make one. i dont go banning you from shit as a joke do i, its not funny when your on the receiving end.

this is the second time ive had to post this topic, the first one was delted. looks like the mta team is trying to cover something up.

no, i didnt ask to see a ban script, i said someone should make one. i dont go banning you from shit as a joke do i, its not funny when your on the receiving end.

It was a total of 6 seconds, get over it

this is the second time ive had to post this topic, the first one was delted. looks like the mta team is trying to cover something up.

MrBill deleted your thread and he isnt on the MTA team, get your facts straight.

domspy would of be been banned, but on the initial kick he did not rejoin.

That's because I wasn't.... um ....there and I don't have my client auto re-join (because I stupidly thought that a kick would be for a good reason).

It's just Jani abusing a fun script I have. In fact it's the only one I have that automatically responds to anything.

If, for that, you still want to give me a ban, go ahead. I don't see anything in the IRC rules about it.

or the script should be simply turned off

agreed. dont have a script that is triggered by other ppl. i remember when aerons script kicked mike for pm'ing him, it was flooding loads like the whole screen over a load of times

From the log it looks like someone gave him halfop for a second (I've seen this happen on several occasions). I just stay away from that stuff because this happens all to often. I didn't like when people were 'playing' with me either back in the day.

is the second time ive had to post this topic, the first one was delted. looks like the mta team is trying to cover something up.

Don't accuse us from things without proper facts. We're not the only ones moderating this forum or IRC.

You're also posting this in the wrong forum. Next time use the "Contact the moderators" icon above.

In all honestly Jani, MTA team hardly ever deletes posts unless theres no mods around to do it or its just flat out flame/ban material.

I did not myself... I usually leave things alone unless its just a flat out flame, if someone posts something stupid, its better to leave them looking stupid.