Thats my story and how my server ended

mgdmgd

Hey guys so i am not so popular here and not popular at all, i am called Mgd from northern israel and i had a small arabic roleplay server containing 40/40 slots all the time which are my in real life friends, i got these scripts from a guy that closed his server and told me to continue his project and i did, so i don't know that his scripts were stolen from Britain's people called Dezire and his friends, i was playing peacefully in my server and everything going alright till they joined my server and used their backdoors which i don't know what they are and made their way to my database and hacked everything, i worked hard on my server to get it cool and make suitable all the way until they came and hacked it and ended the further of it, the original scripts were released by Deer Gaming/Owl gaming i guess and they came and hacked my server so i got a word to these people who came into my server and i am sure they are going to see it,

I wanted to say to Dezire and his friends it's really sad how you guys came in and hacked my server, like why don't you guys just have your own servers and stop annoying other people? i am having a server and playing in peaceful and not touching anybody and you guys just come in destroy everything and leave? like come on guys :( we just want to have fun here although you hacked my friend server like a month ago even continued on my server and we don't know which servers you are going to hack after, please guys stop doing that stuff and just open your own communities and stop annoying others...

I really had fun moments on my server :( P.S i am noob at scripting so i didn't know that there are big backdoors in the whole resources :( so i would be glad if somebody can help me and add me on my skype mgd.azam3 and thank you all for reading this guys :(

Regards,

Broken heart - mgd mgd.