Failing to connect to servers

Adilcisco

Question

Hello,

2days passed since my MTA got bugged somehow, each time i try to connect to a server it keeps saying "Connection timed out" or "expired", i did re-install MTA, and did the same with GTA, nothing happens, all the servers are offline for me.

i did try on my second laptop got the same problem. So i'm looking for some tips to fix this issue please.

16 answers to this question

• MTA Team

Which countries & ISPs are you using?

Which servers are you having problems with?

If using a VPN helps, then it could be your ISP interfering with MTA traffic (Some ISPs may misidentify MTA traffic as P2P)

I'm using SingTel as my ISP, it used to work so good. I think the problem is new router, as our router recently got upgraded to a new model by the ISP.

I'm having problem with every server, and I tried using VPN, it did not help.

BTW, yesterday AFTER TRYING 100 TIMES, I connected to SAES then I just disconnected the game and tried reconnecting, it did not work. Then trying 100 times I joined a server. It's pretty tough for me to test scripts as I can't even connect to my local server like wtf.

I'm experiencing the same problem on my old old laptop, but not on my normal/modern laptop.

- I'm unable to connect to any servers, except local servers.

- The serverlist is unable to load.

- My internet is just fine (the Netherlands, cable ISP, 150/15 Mbps).

- Even with VPN, it doesn't work.

- I get disconnected right after the download finished.

I've ran MTADiag; https://pastebin.com/vfWhkG6G

That solution did not work.

I can see all servers, but I can't join them.It says connecting then MTA freezes (not responding) then simply Entering the game comes for 5-6 seconds then CD16, Connection Timed OUT

Still no answer.

@ccw please help, I'm unable to script or do a shit. :(, I am bored all these days.

• MTA Team
That solution did not work.

I can see all servers, but I can't join them.It says connecting then MTA freezes (not responding) then simply Entering the game comes for 5-6 seconds then CD16, Connection Timed OUT

Still no answer.

@ccw please help, I'm unable to script or do a :~. :(, I am bored all these days.

Try connecting to your local server now.

Sorry, but I do not get those trainer errors also I do not have the time to uninstall and install these again. This is because I have a exam tommorow, so I have to study. Also, I do not use any trainers and I never have.

Not being rude here but yeah, this problem can't occur to many people as my friends on skype told their friends had experienced it.