Check it out...

Jani

atm 65% of the kills in there are from 0.4.1 when we were beta testing the GRS server/client interfaces.

It'll be more accurate in a few weeks.

NOTE: before 0.5 came out Stubby was at 53%, and its gone down by 4% in the few days since GRS was released

look...i heard they were gonna do something to reduce the amout of stubby use in mta 0.5...

mtaweapons5li.jpg

the above image shows that the stubby is still used more than all other weapons put together...

wow u failed addition i get the feeling

if u have a number (49.x percent in this case) it cant be greater then all the other weapons put together :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6:

look...i heard they were gonna do something to reduce the amout of stubby use in mta 0.5...

mtaweapons5li.jpg

the above image shows that the stubby is still used more than all other weapons put together...

wow u failed addition i get the feeling

if u have a number (49.x percent in this case) it cant be greater then all the other weapons put together :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6:

because drowning is not a weapon, nub.