VICE CITY DOWNLOADED BUT NOT DIRECTX 9.0

i install vice city but not directx 9.0 because it keeps saying that my windows doesnt recognise it as an offical windows logo even though it is and it install VC, but i aint able to play it can any1 help in sortin out the problem and i have played VC on my pc i just had to reboot my computer cause of serious problems and am having trouble starting the game.

can any1 help

well it finishes installing but i lost the second cd and i put the crack not to play the cd and it worked but i think it still needs direct x 9.0

You need to second CD to install the radio files, otherwise with a noCD crack it wont run afaik, i tried not installing them on my pc once an it wouldnt run.

OR you could find some replacment radio files which are empty.

ok i lost the second cd so when i open vice city it asks for the second cd but i dont have it cause i misplaced it(lost it), so i get the crack for the second cd and input it in to the data file of VC and that works but i sstill cant play vice city, so i get the crack for the second cd and that dont work cause it says error and i need to reinstall vice cit, which is annoying so what do i do!!!! :shock:

i had the legit thing iam not gonna go out and buy a new copy of VC, my dumb sister complains bout me leavin the CDs in the computer but i cant be bothered to take out and then on her birthday i was playin it and that was the last time i saw it in december, then i got broadband and couldnt wait 2 play MTA with a better connection and found out i lost the CD, and i just wanna know how i can play with out the second cd and i wont mention that way it will be known as 'bumhole'. :evil:

Minimum Hardware Requirements

800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon

or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor

128 MB of RAM

8 speed CD / DVD drive

915 MB of free hard disk space

(+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture

Compression)

32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers

("GeForce" or better)

Sound Card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers

You'll undoubtly be needing DX 9 for it to run :/