WANTED --> C++ PROGRAMMERS

ijsf

Perhaps if i've got the time...

Can do a jpeg almost by my own in C/C++, half a client/server too. Have done windows real time APIs and windows APIs too. Not a n00b, but not a master.

Contact red leader if you're interrested.

(btw Sorry for the main, i'll do this on tuesday)

Yakuzzza

if any body wants to do this, please message, but be more descriptive of your abilities..

A lot of what this project will entail is converting the old VB code to C++, not all of the issues are worked out, and I will be helping along the way, with the networking code.... But a strong basis in Windows programming in C++ (preferably using MFC) is necessary..

Maybe post a list of experience in this area... to help find the best available

Kent

Well i could help but i would know what i was doing.. i'v only done a beginers course of Borland C++ v3 (DOS) and Visual Basic 5 & 6.. thats all

I know i'm crap and OLD..

back in my DAY i used MSDOS 3.2 and 5 and DRDOS 6 and blah blah blah..

Yeah yeah.. i know binary is 0's or 1's.. i was only joking {8-)>

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

I am a self taught (for the most part) programmer. I have begun taking many classes to further my abilities. I have been doing Visual Basic applications for close to 6 years now, mainly under Visual Studio 6. I have recently upgraded to Visual Studio .NET, and still under a slight learning curve of its new features. I have some experience with C++, enough to understand what is going on, but more so with Visual Basic. If you are doing code conversion, I believe I could help. I have done enough C++ (MFC) programs to know whats going on. It has been a while since I've done any network related code, but I am sure I could refresh myself.

I am definately interested in joining this project!

I am currently attending Seneca College for Computer Programming & Analysis Co-op (CPAC) and have recently completed the 4th Semester (on a Co-op Work Term now). I have received a perfect 4.0 GPA in the previous 4 Semesters.

I have been studying C/C++ for the past 4 years, VB on and off for about 6 years, PHP for the past 2 years and most recently Java and the .NET Framework. I have extremely strong object-oriented programming skills and believe I can make a valuable contribution the MTA team!

Edited by Guest

I also forgot to mention that I currently have a AMD 1Ghz, 384 RAM Linux (Slackware, 2.4.19) system that I could make available for testing purposes. In saying so, I am obviously fairly knowledable in Linux.

Not that anyone cares about yet another programmer but, I know vb and C++ and i'd be more than willing to help port this over to C++, i'm not a big fan of MFC especially if you want to port it to any other platforms but i know it all. Also very familiar with networking protocols in VB and C++.

i've already offered to help. I emailed you about two weeks ago.

However, only if MTA is going to be ported to vice city. Vice city has tons of features that aren't implemented in regular GTA3.

I have experience with C/C++/Java/Assembly. I'm also working on my current project:

http://www.game-security.com.

I'm "slush" on that site.

-Derek