do you like the "increased jumping height" feature of ssv?

l2ebel

do you appreciate the "increased jumping height" feature of shoreside vale?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. do you appreciate the "increased jumping height" feature of shoreside vale?

• yes, its better than the normal jump
    • no, the normal jumping is better

yeah i decided to yote yes too, tho i wonder if it couldnt be done differently, i mean, make it not like a triggered boost when you press jump but... well isnt there an opcode for player gravity? i know theres a way to change the global grav but only players?

Well yes it helps the people who aren't pro at avoiding vehicles (it can be hard as they can usually at least touch you if you dont jump perfectly). Also it helps shotgun fights from being so dull I think. Its also like a mercy thing if you fall down because sometimes hitting the button while down makes your laying down character float up for a second like a jump, so the shot may miss. It feels like an anti-shoot-when-I-get-up sort of thing.

Its also like a mercy thing if you fall down because sometimes hitting the button while down makes your laying down character float up for a second like a jump, so the shot may miss. It feels like an anti-shoot-when-I-get-up sort of thing.

prove me that you can avoid it like that 8)

in general i would prefer "pure gta with multiplayer" but in this case im willing to make an exception. it does indeed help a lot with regard to dodging vehicles, and it also helps us get into many places and do many things that we couldnt before. of course with blue, i would definately want to see vanilla GTA, only with multiplayer, so that its up to the mod developers to make these types of decisions. but i dont mind it too much in 0.5, even though it is changing the original gameplay a bit. i actually think it adds to it.

hmm, seems like i'm the first person to vote for no

i voted no because i'm getting sick of it... mostly with bigger cars you jump to the side, dodging animation comes in, car misses you

when doing extreme climbing, the jump buggers up and thanks to that you get bumped forward and fall from a high point

the only good part i noticed recently is jumping over people, which was prety fun to do ;P

hmm, seems like i'm the first person to vote for no

i voted no because i'm getting sick of it... mostly with bigger cars you jump to the side, dodging animation comes in, car misses you

when doing extreme climbing, the jump buggers up and thanks to that you get bumped forward and fall from a high point

the only good part i noticed recently is jumping over people, which was prety fun to do ;P

dito, but I'm getting use to it.. still rather normal gta3 all.