What do you do in MTA?

who can truly proudly say they are a geek without ever getting in trouble in school with computers as a kid.

for me it was loading gta, motocross madness, and quake1 onto the server and everyone deathmatching during lunch. we also played with subseven just to bug eachother and used icq in class. heh, i was kicked out of that class and they even tried to get police involved.

we had seprate game hours while i was in school (ooh yaa i did go to school too :lol: ooh wait did i?? ) anyways they were old and games were old too the first games that ever came out i played on them so i can proudly call my self the oldest gamer.Used to play on machines older than 386 that used to boot with a floppy drives and also the games were on floppies.

Plus i think there should be a chat room cause this is totally way off topic and needs to close before i start cursing again on slut (oops slothman i think) Flees dont mind my Finglish cause i never studied finglish (englisj) was too busy gaming lol

:arrow:if you want people to like you remotely:

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

• 1) Don't Call Them A Slut
    2) Take that stupid VCES flame of your siggy
    3) Dont tell moderators what to do (they usually do the best thing in the end)
    4) Dont diss slothman or any of the VCK gang
    5) F**k off if u dont have anything constructive to say

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

wow only 5 things :P:wink::lol:8)

Plus i think there should be a chat room cause this is totally way off topic and needs to close before i start cursing again on slut (oops slothman i think) Flees dont mind my Finglish cause i never studied finglish (englisj) was too busy gaming lol

Stop insulting people (and especially mods)... warned.

There is a chatroom if you look on the main site page you'd find it.