What do you do in MTA?

Hello im new and saw a game called MTA and it looks good. Im not aloud to downloead things on my computer so im curious thet what can you do? Can you do team battles, race, kill and other stuff? Im would just like to know please and thnak you.

Well there is no system that directly forces you to play teams (i.e. there isn't friendly fire off function or punishment for teamkilling.)

This MTA core is limited to what it can do, but the mod is very enjoyable all the same, you can play VC in two gamemodes, deathmatch and stunt. Deathmatch allows you to switch between 5 different spawn characters all with their different weapons and advantages. 0.5 still lacks some balance with the different spawns, this is being worked on.

In stunt you can use all the obvious stunt vehicles, bikes, taxis, packers, helis and even RCs are in the game! Every character has access to their special vehicles, there are bikers for bikes (obviously) heli pilots (forgot the spawn name) for helis and so on. But most popular is the Fun House Dept. which is a spawn near North Point mall in the garage lot, there you can use Golf Carts, voodoo with hydralics, pizza boy scooters or RC vehicles as mentioned before. All these vehicles come packed with nitro which allows you to boost your speed considerably.

I hope you gained some insight into MTA:0.5, it's a MP mod you'd enjoy to play! :D

also check: http://www.mtablue.info - this mod will introduce MOD support for VC, which the community has been requesting for a long time, they hope to finish it before San Andreas is released for the PC, but we'll just have to see.

I could babble on about GTA3, but it's bed time. :P

gta3 is more advanced than vc at the moment, there are several multiplayer missions that you have to compete with other players in.

overall, just picture an entire town abandoned except for a few parked cars and a bunch of homocidal maniacs out to get eachother. your as free to do anything you can think of, just like single player.

Hello im new and saw a game called MTA and it looks good. Im not aloud to downloead things on my computer so im curious thet what can you do? Can you do team battles, race, kill and other stuff? Im would just like to know please and thnak you.

Lol I think this dude is gonaa take over my work of asking questions a lot good luck dude and ask quetions that u like some people will just call u moron lol sometimes cause those whu do thing they r gods and know every crap but they r not more than a P.O.S. :lol:

No. We only call morons, morons. :P

Newcomers are always welcome.

hehe nice description Sloth.

lol there u go one reply from one P.O.S u will see more werth so welcome to the party :lol:

if Scorp is a "POS" for actually taking a few minutes to answer the guys question, what does that make you?

It's difficult to rate it. It's a beta so your impression of the mod can be hampered by the bugs and issues. It is fun though.

If you like GTA3, 0.5 is the best version. If you like Vice City, people have said that 0.3 is the best. I don't think 0.5's that bad for VC deathmatch though. 0.5's good for VC Stunt as well.

Also what would you rate this game out of 10?

What would be the best MTA game version so far?

Yah I'll rate GTAIII a straight A! (10/10)

I've enjoyed many hours of fun in Liberty City with my deekey buddies =)

MTA: 0.5, which introduces two new islands for GTA3, gave us even more playground and a awesome spawn system ;)

I hardly play VC any longer, I actually started playing this mod on Vice City, when it was at vers. 0.3rc, ahh the days at the FMJ server :)

but I quickly grabbed a copy of GTA3 before 0.4 was released, I started playing GTA3 instead, since it became supported by the new core.

Haha, I remember when my parents wouldn't let me download stuff. They swore everyfile I ever got was a virus, thankfully they got over that. Btw, you could download it at school, and put it on a disk, or just download MTA, and would they even realize its something new?

)>-GTAtari-<(

lol, i tried using ftp in my school, my user account got suspended :( also every single email we send is checked :? so its a couple of weeks until i actually get the stuff i sent.

wow that has to be some kind of violation on your privacy, I wouldn't feel comfortable about security thugs reading my e-mail :P

Schools have to have some kind of security for the gamer geeks that know all this stuff.

man, why are you people so desperat to access the net ? I can't even get a spare moment to load up that 350 mhz'er we have in our classroom :roll:

Oh I know the feeling.. I installed games n stuff in a computer lab noones usually in.. CD ROM games.. then faked study hall passes and went to play them :twisted:

I moved for a year and the other school.. they were a much larger school that were always using everything. I had a hard time even posting here. Damn teacher would keep using this thing on his computer to view our screens and he could control them. It was funny I saw a buncha screens on his monitor (that program), so I opened paint and filled the screen red, sure enough about 5 seconds later the screen refreshes.. I see mine, a big red blob :P

I came back to my old school for senior year and.. well now I actually do good in school so I'm in some Honorary Independent Time, basically study hall without teachers. Bad idea, we always mess around. But I'm not takin a chance playing games this year, I almost got caught when a teacher finally asked why I was in there, after 1 year of fake pass signing (man who can stand sitting in a study hall chair for 69 minutes doing nothing? SCREW THAT!).

I loved it.. our school switched from semisters to trimesters, meaning 5 classes a day instead of 7. So instead of 1/7 of my day, it was 1/5. I liked to think of it as computer game hour :P Brushed up on my Red Alert 2 skills alot ;)

lol, i tried using ftp in my school, my user account got suspended :( also every single email we send is checked :? so its a couple of weeks until i actually get the stuff i sent.

wow that has to be some kind of violation on your privacy, I wouldn't feel comfortable about security thugs reading my e-mail :P

It's the school's machine and the school's connectivity, they have every right to scan and check e-mail. The internet is NEVER truly private, don't be fooled into thinking it is :)

I moved for a year and the other school.. they were a much larger school that were always using everything. I had a hard time even posting here. Damn teacher would keep using this thing on his computer to view our screens and he could control them. It was funny I saw a buncha screens on his monitor (that program), so I opened paint and filled the screen red, sure enough about 5 seconds later the screen refreshes.. I see mine, a big red blob :P

I know what you mean. I do the same thing in the cisco room. Its pretty funny because all the icons and programs are taken out of the computer but internet explorer and then the teacher says i'll take off points for using it which I don't think he does.

who can truly proudly say they are a geek without ever getting in trouble in school with computers as a kid.

for me it was loading gta, motocross madness, and quake1 onto the server and everyone deathmatching during lunch. we also played with subseven just to bug eachother and used icq in class. heh, i was kicked out of that class and they even tried to get police involved.

I could download it at school. I would have to ask my friend if i can use one of his blank cds. But thought if my friends saw me or anything like that they would tell teh teacher saying Look that kid is downloading GTA in a catholic school. NOT GOOD! Right now im playing some online lego game wher ya build wit a lot of people. I hade the game in teh Recycle bin :)