GTA Replay zoom doesn't work?

chaozz

I know that in a replay (F1) you should be able to zoom using the mouse buttons. but if i press them there is no zooming, and tommie disappears from his vehicle. so i end up with a bike without tommie doing the replay (kinda cool, but not what i need)

what is going wrong?

No no no, it's no-where near that complicated:

If you are viewing your replay via F1 (Ie. Havn't actually saved the replay yet) then the zoom will make the model dissapear.

If you are viewing your replay via F3 (Ie. Have saved it using F2) then the zoom in/out using the mouse buttons will work fine with no problems.

Done.

If you are viewing your replay via F1 (Ie. Havn't actually saved the replay yet) then the zoom will make the model dissapear.

If you are viewing your replay via F3 (Ie. Have saved it using F2) then the zoom in/out using the mouse buttons will work fine with no problems.

Done.

for you maybe :roll:

Done.

your model disappears when you zoom even in F3 mode? :?

• 3 weeks later...

Done.

:shock::x:?:?

Done.

:shock::x:?:?

:?: