Einheit-101

SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |

Dear Einheit-101. We have been waiting for your big update for a long time, but I believe that we are waiting too long. The online server for these long 2 months of expectations has declined. Sometimes it will jump, but run a map like Forest, Jungle, or Islands. On these maps, the online falls dramatically. I want to see the update sooner and hope that you will remove these 3 cards. Also I want to report some errors. The first is a field tools shop on the Diablo map. It just does not open. The second is a magazine of shells for anti-tank self-guards. When you call on him, you see bombs in him instead of armor-piercing shells. It is impossible to make up for the ammunition.
I hope soon we will be able to enjoy your TNBT and we will not see any more of these errors.

You actually have to understand that this server is created by one single person (me) in my spare time and this large update featuring some hundred lines of code and dozens of fixes and features takes naturally it's time. 

Also I do not plan to remove any map, we have a votemanager where players actively choose maps, they don't get forced. So if really no one liked these maps, no one would vote for them, which is false.

The update should be done this month, in a few weeks if you are lucky. If not - too bad. My time is limited. And 2 months between updates is not much time for a free to play server tbh, when I think back to the DKR Freeroam that got 1 very small update in a couple of months.

Finally i got these weapon pickups working. This is one out of many, many new features in this upcoming Update.
You can decide if you only want to pick up the ammo (if it fits to your weapon!) or if you want to switch the weapon completely (and pick up the ammo), but you will lose the ammo that is currently in your clip.

In order to avoid ammunition/pickup spam, these pickups will be deleted once the player who dropped them respawns. This also means that you cannot suicide and pick up your own dropped weapon again after respawning.
Stay tuned. Its getting warm. Really warm.

6IPbWns.jpg

herr Einheit can I make suggestion??

I would like a new gamemode like assault where 1 side defend and others attack..MG sets up and a maze of trenches will add some more taste to it..pls accept this suggestion when you have time..

sorry for bad english

and the hype train will soon reached its destination choo choo

Something like this is already supported by my game mode. However I have no map for this.

Also it would become an issue that defenders may leave the defending area. In the end we would have the exact same team deathmatch like now.

that reminds me if anyhow in the next update will there be like anti spawn kill area..if that feature added you can edit it to restricted area or trespassers will be shot for defeneing team

Only 2 new maps now, mostly TDM i believe, i did not look into them yet, I do this just before release. More maps to come after that. I am only coding currently.

You better report him to online staff or start a votekick, however I am more curious about the 1000 armor you got there

3 months isn't really much time given the facts that u play on a free server developed by 1 person since 2011 (with many pauses), released a year ago for a free multiplayer mod, for a game that is almost 13 years old.

There is exactly 1 person contributing to this project with maps, this is HAWK and he gets help from staff (Sommy...) occasionally, that's it, it's really not like there is a development team behind this. 

Now take this info and its summer + festival time in Germany and there you have the reason why "it's done when it's done" and not earlier.

• Like 1

i know sommy he is my best friend and i know hawk and gru and why you didnt get a new stafs ? or someone help you in the sever 

i know 3 admins only sommy and hawk and gru just this 3 open