SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |

UPDATE:

- Significantly increased performance of the two bigger sand bag objects
- Decreased draw distance of barbed wire, tank traps and rommel's asparagus objects to increase performance
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain graphics effects from loading when joining the server
- Shops will now open only when a key is pressed while standing inside the shop marker
- Added a key bind to F6 menu that makes it possible to configure the shop toggle key (Default: TAB)

Edited by Einheit-101
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi, I want the administrator of "Danya" to be removed from the post of administrator.
The problem is that he is inadequate and swears with the players. Angered a player from Israel, after which Danya began to mock him

12 minutes ago, Nor01 said:

Dear friend, that's probably a half what a real SAAW veteran have (our admin, Jack, 1600+) ?

but at the same time I worked these hours honestly, and he stood afk :D probably

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/12/2021 at 17:55, *UndecomingMedic9 said:

hi, I want the administrator of "Danya" to be removed from the post of administrator.
The problem is that he is inadequate and swears with the players. Angered a player from Israel, after which Danya began to mock him

but at the same time I worked these hours honestly, and he stood afk :D probably

Gotta warn him

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NOTE:
SAAW-WW2 will be offline for a few hours due to maintenance. I have some problems configuring the new external download server but we will be right back. Download speed should increase tremendously as soon as this is finished.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...