Jump to content

SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I am Danya))

some big cats getting rush  

Hello Community! Today i proudly present you the project I was working on for years: The probably most realistic competitive world war 2 server of all time for MTA! Maybe you remember the Brandenbur

2 hours ago, TheGam3r23 said:

@Einheit-101 Why aren't you buying ads so as to attract players to your server? It is dead and updating it doesn't do much

Because i have no intention to buy ads, its a waste of money.
I would not consider this server as "dead", the player count was always pretty low and i think its a simple result of the gamemode and PRO players that are slaughtering newcomers.

However, seeing many of the top servers makes me wonder what their secret is, what players want, because many of the populated servers have nothing to offer.

Link to post

Thats it. Every bug is fixed (at least the ones that could be reproduced reliably). And the missing skins are here.

UPDATE:

-Added missing british sniper, gunner, medic and engineer skins
-New model for mines
-Added Sjögren Inertia and Remington Mod. 11 shotguns
-Walther M1918 and Winchester 1897 can now fire the next shot without releasing the trigger
-Rebalanced Arisaka and Winchester Mod. 1873 and some other weapons
-Changed RPG-43s model to another one, maybe that causes less bugs
-Blown vehicles will no longer cause the hitmarker to appear when hit by a weapon
-Fixed some glitches that were used to cheat grenade ammo
-Fixed a desync with AT-grenades
-Disabled sorting of the player list in admin panel because of annoying bugs
-Fixed some map bugs
-Fixed a bug that prevented MG emplacements from working when X rotation is below 0 / over 180
-Fixed "Overkill" perk not working correctly when selecting the secondary weapon
-Fixed ammo pickup only giving ammo when a primary or secondary weapon is currently selected

  • Like 1
Link to post

Hey Ein ! Can I suggest like a atmospheric update ? 

Since you have changed maps recommended starts according to accuracy of the history...

Can you do the same with map endings ? Like imagine Soviet side winning the Berlin map. Soviet flag and maybe even its march as well. Like USA And Germany. They are the only ones who show up in endings. Its kinda awkward to see USA/German flag ending in Berlin and other "specific" maps.


 
Edited by R8ZOM
Link to post
54 minutes ago, R8ZOM said:

Hey Ein ! Can I suggest like a atmospheric update ? 

Since you have changed maps recommended starts according to accuracy of the history...

Can you do the same with map endings ? Like imagine Soviet side winning the Berlin map. Soviet flag and maybe even its march as well. Like USA And Germany. They are the only ones who show up in endings. Its kinda awkward to see USA/German flag ending in Berlin and other "specific" maps.



 

Not a bad idea, maybe i do it. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post

i have idiea,,

 

Why to not make a lonly army guns 

like 

GUNS ONLY FOR USSR

GUNS ONLY FOR USA

GUNS ONLY FOR ITALY

GUNS ONLY FOR BRITISH

like italy army in the game can have MP40 , but in the war italy wasnt have this gun ,

Link to post

Hey Ein!,İ wanna tell you something.

Server recently started to crash too much. I thought that this latest update is causing these crashes? If there is such a thing, please correct it. Thanks in advance!

Link to post
2 hours ago, 3NED3 said:

i have idiea,,

 

Why to not make a lonly army guns 

like 

GUNS ONLY FOR USSR

GUNS ONLY FOR USA

GUNS ONLY FOR ITALY

GUNS ONLY FOR BRITISH

like italy army in the game can have MP40 , but in the war italy wasnt have this gun ,

Its a TDM server, not Roleplay. It would be soo boring.

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

Why server died for weeks ? its always 0 people in server.Rarely 4 or 5 people in.What is the problem ? gamers are bored or something like that ? i wanna play it but no enemy or teamfriend. 

 

Pls play this server. İ will don't let die this server !

Link to post
On 6/5/2019 at 3:59 AM, CUGU said:

Why server died for weeks ? its always 0 people in server.Rarely 4 or 5 people in.What is the problem ? gamers are bored or something like that ? i wanna play it but no enemy or teamfriend. 

 

Pls play this server. İ will don't let die this server !

let's go play)

Link to post
On 05/06/2019 at 03:59, CUGU said:

Why server died for weeks ? its always 0 people in server.Rarely 4 or 5 people in.What is the problem ? gamers are bored or something like that ? i wanna play it but no enemy or teamfriend. 

 

Pls play this server. İ will don't let die this server !

Well. I got used to this situtation. SAAW always dies and stays in 0-5  player count. And after updates or "miracles", player count goes up to 10-20 again.

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

when you press C (crouched) and CTRL  players freeze.

council:

add favourite / customize savable classes.

add timed trenches / sand bags for ufficials as special ability

can i map some new maps? i wanna help

Link to post
1 hour ago, Didi said:

when you press C (crouched) and CTRL  players freeze

That is a MTA bug, i think its best to delete prone ability entirely

1 hour ago, Didi said:

add favourite / customize savable classes.

add timed trenches / sand bags for ufficials as special ability

The first one is possible and i will consider doing that, the second one is too much to do, active feature development for WW2 is stopped in favor of the next project. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...