SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |

i hope this server become much player's

also can you add nuclear bomb?

create system for it, good war

goodjob.

4 minutes ago, xXInveroXx said:

Lol no nuclear please D:

hiroshima one here 

Whats the point of having a nuclear weapon on this server? I see no reason for that except for it to be a game-ender that both factions have to recover in order to win the match or something similar. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

UPDATE:

-Fixed reload sounds happening even when a player doesnt reload
-Fixed fireworks perk not adding rocket launcher ammo
-Satchel detonator sound does no longer appear when pressing RMB while using any other throwable than satchels
-Corrected 3D model rotation of IZH-43 and Winchester Mod. 21
-Fixed a bug that made it possible to switch vehicle lights while not yet sitting in a vehicle
-Slightly changed aiming reticle when using Rocket launchers
-Fixed an exploit that allowed players to fire more than 1 projectile with rocket launchers
-Fixed an element leak
-Fixed wrong damage calculations for many custom MGs
-Heavy plane MGs (Me 262 and F-86 Sabre) do now less damage against all sorts of Anti-Air vehicles
-Implemented a workaround to fix incredible topspeed of boats when FPS are low
-Limited aircraft engine noise to 290m maximum distance because of sound bugs occuring beyond that
-Fixed: Respawned landing boats could not attach vehicles to them - which made it impossible to win on maps where 1 team needs landing boats
-Improved collision model of object #12990

Edited by Einheit-101

The maps "Jungle" and "Operation Neptun" are :Oing boring, so please add checkpoints to this map that can be captured because that would propably make them more interesting.

I found an invisible wall on Italy. I can assume you implemented it to prevent roofing but since there's an anti-roofing feature now so it's probably unnecessary to have the wall around.

https://ibb.co/hZQXqf

hey ein

i have a suggestion

can you made a   Flare Gun with a strong guns you can chose like PUBG Drop 

iam pubg mobile player now

but i will back to saaw so soon

صÙرة ذات صÙØ©

maybe you can made a something like battleground mode? :D 

I don't think you can drop weapons with a flare gun. Its ok for ammos but guns are hard to do i think.

@Einheit-101 Maybe you can add that to Officer or Radio Operator (maybe both) to call ammo drop from sky ?  Via binoculars. Can make it work like Off-Map Artillery. (Off-Map Drop or smthng)

This is exactly what he wants (with bad english). Dont expect this feature soon. But as said, its planned.

I found an invisible wall on Italy. I can assume you implemented it to prevent roofing but since there's an anti-roofing feature now so it's probably unnecessary to have the wall around.

https://ibb.co/hZQXqf

I think the server is down again. May you please check @Einheit-101

nerf RG please, its a free kill crutch on any close range map, maybe add a delay like with grenades, its possible to fire the damn thing instantly on the run.

I actually agree with him. RG seems to still be quite Overpowered. Enemy can just rush at corner and shoot it, leaving the victim no chance to avoid it. The damage radius is the worst thing about RG, it's too big.

can you make it so that you have to wait several seconds before firing after you aim? like with nades. thatd be the best solution i think.

I also found a bug where if you get Auto Balanced, your shop won't change to the team you've been switched to. It will stay in the team base where the player was before getting switched, making it hard for them to buy equipments and ammos