SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |

UPDATE:
-Smoke grenades will now explode after 5 seconds and eject smoke that is synced from the creator to all other players to prevent smoke desync
-Fixed non-working mortar smoke shells
-Fixed satchel detonator not working when the player is sitting in a vehicle
-Satchels can now be detonated with any weapon equipped (No longer needed to equip satchels specifically)
-Satchels can now be "defused" by shooting them or by exploding something in their proximity (Beware, satchels have no collision, you have to hit the surface that is next to the satchel)
-Players can no longer switch first person mode while reviving to cancel the revive animation
-Changed default key for "Sonar Ping" to "J"
-Changed default key for "Toggle vehicle light" to "O"
-Changed default key for "Detonate satchels" to "P"
-Added new key "Call artillery", default key is "lalt" (I separated artillery call from satchel detonator)

I will soon upload the new maps Westerplatte and Budapest. I wont create a new post for that and i dont know when they will be added exactly.
Also we have currently a problem with missing killer information when a satchel explodes. I will fix this soon.

Edited by Einheit-101
  • Like 2

UPDATE:

-Added new map "[AIRSTRIKE] North Sea" made by Nor
-Added new map "[WAR] Budapest" made by Nor, Totenkopf and Jack
-Many small performance and code improvements
-Updated Berlin-Mitte (slightly reduced draw distance for better performance)
-Fixed an object leak

Edited by Einheit-101
  • 1 month later...

Yes, a somewhat decent GPU can easily handle this server. But i recommend turning some settings off, for example radial blur, depth of field, palette. They dont look good (my opinion). And i recommend setting "ship model detail" to low, because it causes CPU load and ships will lag even on a NASA PC.

I also just uploaded a new version of my post processing resource, it improves sun/moon godrays and adds new rain drop effects, just as i promised.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Einheit-101 said:

Yes, a somewhat decent GPU can easily handle this server. But i recommend turning some settings off, for example radial blur, depth of field, palette. They dont look good (my opinion). And i recommend setting "ship model detail" to low, because it causes CPU load and ships will lag even on a NASA PC.

I also just uploaded a new version of my post processing resource, it improves sun/moon godrays and adds new rain drop effects, just as i promised.

Yeah some don't look much good(espically depth of field) And since i think ships are already detailed on "low" settings. There is no need for "high" and override CPU. 

13 hours ago, Panzer Wolf said:

Hey Zom Zom  :D

Isn't there like 32bit.exe restrictions too?

Skyrim is a twat for memory management too, a 32bit app,  it loads memory blocks in a stupid way.

Guys, I just moved to a new place, got a new PC, so I will join in the chaos soon :) Miss you fams :')

Very familliar path as mine. Congrtz on ur new PC, missed you too ^^

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...