SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |

Wrong, tanks have 6 wheels. But cross country driving capabilities are still trash. I cant really fix it. I already improved it very much compared with ~2015

It could be improved with custom terrain, most issues appear simply because default GTA terrain is not smooth but has sharp edges everywhere and the vehicle gets stuck. But no one will ever fix this. 

Edited by Einheit-101
On 25/04/2020 at 10:21, *UndecomingMedic9 said:

"due to the fact that the tanks have 4 wheel models, they have low cross-country terrain. SADLY"

It would be nice if tanks had more torque, as a bump in the road slows them right down, and small hills have the grinding to a halt.

Not sure how possible it would be to adjust individual gear ratio's though?  I'm pretty sure "engines" don't even have them to begin with? Just an acceleration and top speed adjustment?

25.04.2020 в 16: 22, Einheit-101 сказал:

Неправильно, у танков есть 6 колес. Но возможности вождения по пересеченной местности все еще являются мусором. Я действительно не могу это исправить. Я уже улучшил его очень сильно по сравнению с ~2015

Он может быть улучшен с помощью пользовательского terrain, большинство проблем появляются просто потому, что по умолчанию GTA terrain не является гладкой, но имеет острые края везде, и автомобиль застревает. Но никто никогда этого не исправит.

ee54d4985359.png

3z9v3yM.jpg

I guess MTA doesnt display it correctly, it is right there

€DIT:

I dont know why, but the wheels simply dont work, i never noticed that. Is it a bug? Is it a feature? I dont know.

Edited by Einheit-101
On 11/04/2020 at 15:53, DANYA2303 said:

Hi Ein, I'm Danya))) I think you remember me))) I found a bug on endless ammunition on sniper weapons. during reloading, you just need to click on the scope and select another weapon)

https://youtu.be/pzy1bsLf_Ys

I cant reproduce this bug, selecting another weapon or using scope does not work while reloading, its disabled. But i know that some exploits can be used to make certain things work in certain situations... Literally impossible to fix. 

On 06.05.2020 at 03:55, Einheit-101 said:

3z9v3yM.JPG

Я думаю, что MTA не отображает его правильно, это прямо там

€DIT:

Я не знаю почему, но колеса просто не работают, я никогда этого не замечал. Может, это жучок? Это какая-то особенность? Я не знаю.

So you made a tank with 6 wheels, but in saaw we only have 4?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

frequently, I notice admin with a few hours of play, I would like to know if it was you who set up this type of people ??

I don't wish there was a higher level admin able to set admin in the game ..

mta-screen-2020-06-23-13-26-01.png

and this is your friend??

mta-screen-2020-05-30-16-03-06.png

Edited by Didi