SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |

Hello, I have a couple of questions.
1 Why, when the blue team wins, the flag of the United States and not the USSR shows, because the USSR did 70% of the victory, and it was the USSR that suffered major losses, it was possible to at least show two flags together
2. Why does the eagle on the flag, in the air, and the plane on the tail do not have a swastika?
3 How to become an administrator or moderator?

23 hours ago, DANYA2303 said:

Hello, I have a couple of questions.
1 Why, when the blue team wins, the flag of the United States and not the USSR shows, because the USSR did 70% of the victory, and it was the USSR that suffered major losses, it was possible to at least show two flags together
2. Why does the eagle on the flag, in the air, and the plane on the tail do not have a swastika?
3 How to become an administrator or moderator?

1. Because the server was made for USA vs. Germany and other nations were added a lot later.
2. Because we here in germany had nazi concerns and some textures were simply not available with a swastika. I simply used what i got.
3. Currently we have a lot of staff again, there are constantly people asking for being staff members. Good behaviour is important or maybe you get recommended by old staff members.

6 hours ago, DANYA2303 said:

https://yapx.ru/v/GzdoS

Why do we have crosses of different sizes, although the rank is the same -22

???

Because the icons get smaller at distance

Hello ein.How its goin.İ hope its good.

Few days ago CoolApple said me something.

An Admin/Mod named Dyxa gave players rank 22.(5 or 6 players and he send me a photo.They all was 1-2 hours played players and they was rank 22)

is that right or should we take his admin/mod ?

Take care ! wash ur hands for covid-19 !

See you Ein !

• Thanks 1

Its not a bug, its a feature. The object/ped lighting uses the information of godray sun shader to calculate light direction when available. If you turn off godray sun shader, there is no information of the sun / moon position and the object/ped lighting will fall back to a static default sun position. 

But we need to find out what causes the m3dlighting issue in line 418 that floods your debug console, i had no success yet. It seems to occur when a tank is exploding, but not always. 

49 minutes ago, Didi said:

einheit could you remove the artillery gun in the [TDM] Poland map? it's carnage

Idk i love this thing, but we could make a poll or something... Opinions? 

We have a huge player count nowadays. I love Corona. ?

• Like 1

Hello there.

I use an Xbox One controller, the joystick works, I can bind the joy buttons, but they do not work in game, only the joystick? Any help please? :)

I can use the trigger buttons while in a tank,  but with aircraft no buttons work, only controller?

Edited by Panzer Wolf
On 10.04.2020 at 16:56, Einheit-101 said:

Многие люди уже плачут о производительности, и никто не использует хорошие шейдеры, которые я реализовал, я не думаю, что это стоит усилий (но у Star Wars будут лучшие кусты, это точно)

What if it can be turned on and off?

• 2 weeks later...