SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |

On 04/01/2020 at 07:46, Witch. said:

@Einheit-101 Satchels detonator isn't working. Might be bugged.

Satchel detonator works for me, it is bound on Mouse3 (Middle mouse key), are you sure your key bind is correct? Please check it in F6 key binds menu.
Maybe there is something that can cause it to stop working, but it definitely works fine when joining the server freshly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you change your hardware? 
€DIT: Try again.

€DIT 2: I found the bug with aircraft collisions. I will fix it soon, together with some other small issues that i found over time.

Edited by Einheit-101
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

-Added 5150 to moderators team
-Players can no longer switch weapons while cursor is showing or a window is open
-Fixed a bug that killed a player when climbing a tower in [TDM] Poland
-Fixed a bug that disabled collisions of the player with an aircraft when he left the plane for any reason
-Fixed a bug that prevented damage from occuring when firing at a submarine with large caliber shells
-Fixed a bug that prevented the player from entering a submarine when it has low health
-Fixed a bug that prevented a submarine from sinking when it got rammed by a ship
-Fixed an exploit that created no noise when jumping
-Vehicles do now automatically apply the handbrake as soon as the engine gets turn off

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UPDATE:

-Updated deferred rendering by @Ren_712 to latest version, slightly better light rendering and slightly better performance
-Fixed a bug that broke sync between players when someone pressed prone
-Fixed broken submarine visibility through transparent water
-Fixed some issues with broken speed sync between marine units
-Fixed visibility of ship / submarine water wakes
-Fixed broken sonar detection
-Fixed broken submarine sound
-Ship wakes do now have a draw distance limit of 800m
-Ship captains can now hear it when they get detected by sonar and they get an estimated direction to the target
-The sonar detection warning has been visually changed, it is no longer so easy to determine where the sonar ping came from

Thats it, there are no known issues left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, today I videotaped an inadequate “DuXa” moderator, he gave all players 22 ranks, (I had 22 ranks if that), he spawn cars, and threatened that he would take my rank and ban me, please remove and ban this player, it greatly interferes with the game and interferes with the game. Also, if you can ask your moderator, although I don’t really know English, I play a lot and actively on your server, and I would like to create a comfortable environment for the players, thanks for understanding. I apologize if there were errors I write through a translator.

https://youtu.be/QvJ7qcpTYmE

• Sad 1