SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |

Machine guns against aircraft have the disadvantage that their range can not exceed 300 meters, which means that ships would be defenseless against air targets above 300m flight height. Sure, this would be no big deal since most people are flying low, but i think its better to keep it that way and i dont think it makes much sense to change it anyway because there are almost no players using ships at all.

About the update, i found some small things that still need work before i can upload it. But dont expect much. I needed to disable water reflections because me and @XaskeL could not fix the issues yet.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My turn to tell my side of the story. This guys always said that I hacked MTA. To which I replied that I did not. When that wasn't enough to convince them, they started to throw votekills at me. And they did succeed. So I gave a 1 min ban to the kid who votekilled me. But it didn't end there. They still harassed me in chat while I just ignored them. At one point I said I can mute them and they got all pissy. They even told me to leave forever, to which I denied and then came some votekicks. None were successful however

11 hours ago, MohamedSAAW said:

Its been years that r4fsen is hacking this is not new.... actually i want that einheit make actions against r4fsen i made an official document, @Einheit-101 you wil have print and to sign then send me at my mail [email protected]. you must take actions against him !

Print this: 

Sans-титр-1.png

ahhahahahahahhahaahhha

Edited by XaskeL
  • Haha 1

I fixed remaining issues with the shaders. Here is the update, but screen space reflections will be kept disabled until they are usable.
The prone animation stuff is still not perfect, but i think i can push another small update that will improve them further.

UPDATE:

-Votemap is no longer allowed with more than 3 active players in both teams, not counting spectators and players without team
-Admins and super moderators can now always use votemap command without time restriction, except the last 45 seconds of a match
-Disabled latency_reduction because it causes sync bugs
-Updated prone animations, they are now less buggy
-Updated godray sun shader (Takes moon into account + more accurate colors)
-Updated water effects (rain drops are now appearing when it rains)
-Updated shader_dynamic_sky:
--> Correct sun and moon phases have been added
--> Sunset time has been corrected
--> Compatibility with setMinuteDuration() has been added
-Updated water shader:
--> Shore fading
--> Shore foam
--> Specular lighting from dynamic_sky shader (Sun and moon specular)

• Thanks 1

UPDATE:

-NEW method for crouch/prone: The player can now use "crouch key" to crouch or "prone key" to prone independend of the current movement state.
That means, when the player is prone and presses "crouch", he will go crouch instead of standing up and when the player is prone
and presses "prone" again or "jump" he will stand up. This is a lot more straightforward than the default behaviour because
now you know exactly what you will get when pressing crouch, prone or jump. It is very likely that this has some small bugs
somewhere, so if you find a bug, report it. I want to make this as perfect as possible.

-Due to abuse of admin commands all players will now receive a chatbox message when a staff member does something like giving ammo, health, etc
-Fixed water shader enabling itself despite having it disabled in settings
-Fixed the fact that we had 2 different moons
-Fixed visual artifacts that were going on at the water surface when SSAO was enabled
-Fixed a small issue with votemap not correctly checking for the player account
-Fixed a compatibility problem between rain drops and godray sun shader
-Fixed some situations of sudden color switching of peds / vehicles when godray sun shader is enabled
-Fixed a strange sun appearing in the night when dynamic sky is disabled
-Fixed sudden light direction change when moon or sun started to appear
-Fixed a bug that let impact holes disappear when vehicles stream out for a short while
-Fixed a bug that displayed the wrong dynamic skybox when disabling and re-enabling dynamic sky
-Added a tooltip that torpedo range is 800 meters
-Players can no longer reload their weapon while sitting in a ship
-Increased range of torpedoes from Speed boats and torpedo planes from 600 to 800 meters
-Torpedo trails are now better visible on the water surface when the new water shader is enabled
-Re-Enabled votekick (Someone must have disabled it)
-Set Money in admin panel has been replaced with Give Money

Edited by Einheit-101
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Haxardous said:

@Einheit-101 do you have a Discord for the server?

The old discord.gg/V5u5JTb link is no longer valid and i dont use discord personally, so i guess nope, there is none.

On 12/12/2019 at 04:28, R4FSAN said:

When you prone in the landship, you sometimes can't move. You need to crouch to move again

"landship"? You mean prone on regular ground? Also, when does that happen? I noticed that animations can become non-cancellable and unstoppable in certain situations, for example when i dont block the player movement keys when he presses prone. setPedAnimation() has some serious issues and i need to create dozens of workarounds for all the small bugs, some may even be impossible to fix. Maybe you are trying to "prone" while running and the movement keys dont get blocked quickly enough due to low fps, causing the prone animation to freeze. I need more data about this bug.

€DIT::: Yup, i can reproduce this bug. It happens when sprinting and pressing prone. You have to keep "sprint" pressed and release "forward" when the player starts to prone, after 2-3 seconds the camera will move up/down and you are successfully bugged. This is actually a combination of two separate bugs:
https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/issues/462
https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/issues/953

retainPedState still doesnt work as it really should. The player is not crouching while playing a crouch/prone animation, it just looks like that and the crouch state is reset AFTER the animation is finished, this causes bugs. This, combined with unstoppable animations creates this specific freeze bug. I guess i need to disable "sprint" control when the player is prone.

Edited by Einheit-101

UPDATE:

-Small improvements for the prone animation stuff (should work better now)
-Worked around a bug that caused non-replaced models when joining the server ( https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/issues/1183 )
--> This workaround can cause visual artifacts on some maps because i do no longer delete world models when joining the server. If you see any map issue, please report it.
-Off-Map artillery cooldown is now properly displayed inside the gadget icon
-Increased depth charge ammo of destroyers from 20 to 30
-Welding device no longer works when the player is inside a ship

Edited by Einheit-101

UPDATE:

-Added a brand new map (default key F7)
-Added a key bind for toggling the new map in F6 menu
-Nerfed all revolvers
-Fixed a bug that prevented the map vote from appearing at the end of a match
-Fixed a bug that some newer melee weapons did not instakill other players
-Fixed a bug that prevented some MGs from making shot sounds
-Fixed a small visual artifact when water shader was disabled
-Fixed a visual artifact of ship wakes
-Updated prone animations and vehicle shops
-Updated Berlin-Mitte, Africa, KDB, Egypt, East Africa
-Enemy player nametags are no longer visible, under no circumstances
-Doubled lifetime of sonar decoys
-Updated shader_soft_particles

BkQAmr6.png

We now have a community partnership with IMPLICIT gaming and their || Grand Theft Auto Roleplay || server.
They created a Discord server and our goal is to bring a bigger community together.

UPDATE:

-Added mtasa://116.202.33.23:22003 GTA Roleplay IP to the advertisement system
-Added new IMPLICIT / SAAW Discord server to advertisement: https://discord.gg/44adDxJ
-Added ability "Raid": Medics can now capture zones with light vehicles
-Added ability "Radio transmitter": Radio operators can deploy this device that uncovers all enemies for the whole team in a 20m radius. The transmitter can be shot.
-Added a full map list to the "Votemanager" F9 help section
-Advertisement/Help messages are now output to chatbox again (one message every 80 seconds)
-Fixed a bug that calculated the wrong sound level for a player
-Fixed a bug where some pistols made no noise when firing them
-Fixed messed up shops in [TDM] Thailand
-Nerfed Silent & deadly perk from 20/40% to 15/30% noise reduction
-Slightly increased noise from jogging / swimming
-Increased noise caused by weapon fire
-Auto-Selfheal does now only heal up to ~90% - only a medic can heal beyond ~90%

It is very likely that this update introduces new bugs. As usual, report them.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...