SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |

5 hours ago, xXInveroXx said:

@Einheit-101 few suggestions :

1. is it accpetable to give few more clips (4-5 clips rather than 2) to certain semi rifles like gewehr 41 and m1 garand since its the starter rifles.

2. How about switching the M1919 Thompson with M1928A1 Thompson(50 rnds) and the Mkb42(h) with Stg 44(30 rnds ofc).

3.Automatically deletes flares, grenades, molotov and satchels that thrown into spawn area by enemies or friendlies

1. That is possible but keep in mind that there is a shop and ammo is pretty cheap

2. All these weapons already exist, the better ones get unlocked 1-2 levels later

3. Good idea

@Einheit-101 

When you prone in FPS mode. It just like...  And those arms lol. FPS reacts diffrent based on where you walk at.

https://ibb.co/f6iTaU

https://ibb.co/jEoi9p

https://ibb.co/kXCt9p

AND SPECIAL CONGATULATIONS TO STAFF MEMBER JAKK. WHICH HAS REACHED 1000 HOURS !!

Problaly im the first one who noticed alone in the server with him while he was afk lol.

Edited by R8ZOM

@Einheit-101

There is an 2 huge and interesting bugs

1. Andryusha and Werfer or the missile trucks. When you pick airborne ranger and ordance training perk. IT SHOOTS 25 MISSILE IN 0.50 SECENDS lol. Is it a bug i think so u need to reduce its speed i think.

https://ibb.co/dYkFbe

2. Friendly artillery can damage Friendly vehicles. Any of them. Even you are on the vehicle. And AT-Mines are so weak. They are supposed to be strong and op. Its to destroy tanks. Even a AT- Mine on Poland cant destroy AFV in 1 mine.

2 hours ago, R8ZOM said:

@Einheit-101

There is an 2 huge and interesting bugs

1. Andryusha and Werfer or the missile trucks. When you pick airborne ranger and ordance training perk. IT SHOOTS 25 MISSILE IN 0.50 SECENDS lol. Is it a bug i think so u need to reduce its speed i think.

https://ibb.co/dYkFbe

2. Friendly artillery can damage Friendly vehicles. Any of them. Even you are on the vehicle. And AT-Mines are so weak. They are supposed to be strong and op. Its to destroy tanks. Even a AT- Mine on Poland cant destroy AFV in 1 mine.

Interesting, i will look at it, the next update gets a lot of delay with all these reports lately, lol

55 minutes ago, R4FSAN said:

Destroyers seem to have lower HP than the Merchant.

The Merchant can be sunk with 4 Torpedoes while the Destroyers need only 3 (Or a bit more).

Not sure if it was intentionally done or not

That is the intention, merchants should take some damage so they dont get wiped out in a few minutes, destroyers however need to be killable in a reasonable amount of time because its stupid when a submarine needs to hit them with 4 torps... Cruisers however have more HP ofc

1 minute ago, Einheit-101 said:

Interesting, i will look at it, the next update gets a lot of delay with all these reports lately, lol

That is the intention, merchants should take some damage so they dont get wiped out in a few minutes, destroyers however need to be killable in a reasonable amount of time because its stupid when a submarine needs to hit them with 4 torps... Cruisers however have more HP ofc

And By the way. Some people that i dont want to give their name. They are just insulting staff and people. Mostly me like %90 of the time. I showed that guy since this morning always muting him. But after a while it started to get on my nerves. Started putting his name like GO_F''K_YOURSELF. I banned him for 40 min.

Shall i show them mercy ? Or is it up to mine choice. I can be a good police or an bad police.

I hate banning people but sometimes they really make me mad. Though im resisting by muting them.

@R8ZOM: I could not reproduce that japanese sniper skin bug. It looks good on my PC. But i found out
that sometimes animations dont work as intended...

UPDATE:

-Updated Server to new MTA version 1.5.6
-New minimum client version is 1.5.6 r14334
-Changed near clip distance to 0.1
-MTA Team fixed the bug that made it difficult for water planes (Arado 196) to take off (r14403 required)
-Added dynamic lighting based on material3DLight, thanks to @Ren712 for the shader (Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/tjXo9ON? )
--> Dynamic lighting is emitted by gunshots, flares, explosions, vehicle lights, objects (lamps) and searchlights (Destroyers etc)
--> Headlight position is wrong when using MTA version below r14403
--> Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7w4csX9
-Added the ability to manually toggle vehicle light on/off (default key is F)
-Added object_light_fix resource by Ren712
-zlimit does no longer affect depth charges
-Increased anti-vehicle mine damage by 25%
-Many top bar informations have never been displayed, this has been corrected
-Ordnance training does now reduce reload times by 15/30% instead of fixed 0,75 / 1,5 seconds (fixes too fast firing rocket launchers)
-Fixed missing gun reload sound of vehicles
-Fixed explosions ignoring friendly fire on all vehicles except ships
-Projectiles/tank shells that are flying into spawn areas will now get deleted from the game
-Revived players will now get their "death" count reduced by 1
-Fixed a bug that displayed a strange submarine killmessage when a map with submarines got changed
-Added sonar to submarines (Caution! Sonar may be very precise, but it gives away your position!)
--> Submarine sonar can detect surface ships, destroyers can still only detect submerged submarines!
-Added sonar decoys to submarines (default key "G" can be changed in key settings menu, F6) - they create a fake sonar target for 60 seconds
-Added hydrophone to submarines (default key "H" can be changed in key settings menu) - this feature needs testing!
--> Hydrophone only works while the submarine is submerged!
-Marine captains will now see the direction where another Sonar ping came from
-Marine captains will now see the course of objects that have been scanned with own Sonar
-Added missing chimney smoke to ships when "Ship detail" is set to low
-Fixed exploit that allowed submarines the accurate firing of torpedoes in any direction without visual contact to a target
--> Submarines can now fire aimed torpedoes without visual contact by using sonar, but it gives away your position and it works only to the front
-Fixed too fast reverse speed of submarines
-Slightly increased submerged top speed of submarines by ~ 1 knot
-Submarine periscope is now a lot darker (Makes it harder to spot, searchlights negate this effect)
-Increased periscope length of both submarines by 50cm
-Increased draw distance and brightness below water surface
-Players that are prone do now take 50% less fire damage (suggestion from R8ZOM)
-Improved transition between prone - crouch for players using nightly versions, an upcoming MTA update will further improve this
-Removed background video of main menu
-Fixed a bug that prevented a change of the enabled/disabled status of the godray shader
-Fixed a bug that prevented the ladder animation from playing (It will still occur sometimes, i made a bug report because this is partially a MTA issue)
-Fixed a bug that made headshots impossible with PPSh-41, Suomi M31, MG 81, Lewis Mk 1, Beretta 686 and Winchester Mod. 21 even at close range
-Fixed vehicle shop of "D" capture zone not working on "El Alamein" map (And probably fixed some other vehicle shop bugs)
-Removed stupid looking car rollout animation and too long stand up animation after getting hit by car
-Added the sandy ground to LODs on "El Alamein" because it looked terrible without LODs
-Custom tank turret numbers will now immediately get applied after changing them, no re-entry of the vehicle required anymore
-Updated KDB and Cologne (Fixes for dynamic lighting)
-Many other some small improvements/code cleanups

Edited by Einheit-101
  • Like 1

I fixed a ton of small issues reported by @J-N and @Sommy, a huge thanks at this point to them.

UPDATE:

-Improved streaming of vehicles (especially planes)
-Removed key bind to fix vehicle for staff members, you have to bind a key for "fix"
-Collisions of players do no longer get manipulated by script as it causes issues and MTA team will fix collision performance soon anyway
-Punching vehicles does no longer cause damage to them (How stupid was that?)
-Fixed an OOM glitch on "[TDM] Lagoon" that allowed a player to leave the map by abusing a mortar in a house
-Disabled all vehicle horns because of issues (Mortars with horn...)
-Fixed a shotgun fastfire glitch
-Fixed a glitch that killed players falling in water because stamina got depleted without reason
-Exploiting welding machine does no longer damage anyone or anything
-Fixed a small issue that enabled the hydrophone sound in any vehicle when the player presses the hydrophone key
-Players with enabled godmode are now distinguishable for everyone
-Fixed a bug that made stamina usage / recharge dependent on current fps
-Stamina perk is now slightly more efficient
-Fixed an exploit that caused a desync and made the player invisible and invincible when exiting a tank
-Fixed a bug that did apply wrong light states to respawning vehicles

Edited by Einheit-101

Of course, i cant tell if some allied player is trolling with molotov or an enemy. Fire has no friendlyfire detection. This needs a mta fix. After that i will allow friendly projectiles again. 

Maybe i add a more complex variant that only deletes friendly molotov

Edited by Einheit-101

UPDATE:

-Improved reload behaviour, the new reloading needs testing and may have some bugs / exploits
-Fixed first person view of double-barreled shotguns
-Anti-tank rocket launchers can now be fired prone
-Anti-tank rocket launchers can now be used as driveby weapon
-Spawn protection does now only delete friendly molotovs or gas grenades and all enemy projectiles
-Added the ability to crouch/prone with all weapons except flamethrower and binocular
-Added information about the force at which grenades are going to get thrown in %
-Satchels can now be thrown further
-Throwing of grenades can now be cancelled by switching weapon and/or many other actions
-Fixed a non-working vehicle shop on "[WAR] Diablo"
-Fixed Anti-Air trucks not working after respawning
-Fixed a small issue that broke the camera when opening the chat while zooming with a tank
-Changed some parameters in shader_detail
-Replaced RPzB 54 Panzerschreck with RPzB 43 (Removed blast shield because it was impossible to aim in first person)
-Panzerschreck, PIAT, Panzerfaust and Bazooka now use the same ammo (you can pick it up)
-Increased velocity of Panzerschreck, PIAT, Panzerfaust and Bazooka projectiles by 50%
-Fixed a bug that made it literally impossible to tow USA 105mm artillery
-Fixed missing LODs on [WAR] Utah beach
-Fixed some functions triggering while MTA window, chatbox, console or mouse cursor is active
-Fixed a bug that changed the players weapon slot when using jetpack (relevant for staff members only)
-Tweaked fade distance of dynamic lighting
-Reduced velocity of rifle grenades drastically

Edited by Einheit-101