SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |

On 09/09/2018 at 17:51, Einheit-101 said:

Its only possible to do this when a staff member is online. 

alright no way i tried to get lvl 22 and he said get 5 hours to back your rank my old account is = SULTAN but i don't remember the password
and my old nickname : Sultan-I-Ekram-Han-Hz
and my resoultaion was bad so i can't give ss with lvl or xp

1 hour ago, Einheit-101 said:

I dont think i see him personally, but if he reads this: do it, i doubt that someone comes here in this thread to try and cheat his rank. And even if he does, it doesnt make my life worse. 

I have old screenshot in your server but i love it and i invite all my frined in it

1 hour ago, Einheit-101 said:

I dont think i see him personally, but if he reads this: do it, i doubt that someone comes here in this thread to try and cheat his rank. And even if he does, it doesnt make my life worse. 

for real i don't lying you can check my old account : SULTAN

Edited by Sultanklau0t0as1

@Einheit-101

Here are some suggestions and bugs about SAAW

1,1S S:If you are burning beacuse of an molotov. If you lay on ground. Like if you have 100 hp and if you are in prone mode. You'll survive with 40 HP left. Beacuse its so annoying that you can run off from a grenade but not molotovs; Also friendly molotovs are an cancer.

2,1B: MG81 IS  LIKE OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DUDE... If you headshot someone 5 times with MG81 machine gun as medic (idk does it works with other classes) it kills in 6th shot. You can't do headshot kill with MG81. And you also cant headshot with suomi and ppsh i think. I am not %70 sure but i think so.

3.,2S: You really gotta add some new custom animations. GTA IV anims really do suck. It just bugs player model as hell. And a kübelwagen hits you and if you fell. You can stand up in justttt in 10 secends.

4,2B: If you are an japanese sniper. And climb an ladder. (also works with some other models) This weird thing happens. Does he takes a :~ or what ?

https://ibb.co/ddaOn9

5,Q1: Can OFF-NİGHTLY players join the server ? Beacuse server just got reach to like 30 players. And im really happy for it.

6,3B: You can't buy anything from the shop in El Alemain (D FLAG) I tried but it gave me nothing.

7,Q2: Shall we ban Spawn killing and spawn camping ? Beacuse many people hates it and rage quits beacuse of it.

Edited by R8ZOM
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, STRIKE-EAGLE said:

Everyday.. rafsan moderator exploitation, upload his armor.

Spamm the chat etc..

https://imgur.com/a/Yj1Q0mK

https://imgur.com/a/eVVivK8

spawnod lot of cars, motor https://imgur.com/a/PsGoK3M

EDIT: how is that? What MOD? 

Use jetpack, its coming close and kill me

https://imgur.com/a/hBNXyjb

Ein see pictures

Are you kidding me ?  First of all since R4FSAN became a mod. He never spammed since 2 months, i can assure you that.We were testing stuff in 7:44 for my time which i was supposed to sleep. We found a bug, spawned cars etc... This guy just came out with an spawned car of mine (infernus) and  then killed me. After i killed him. He became mad and reported us. He did even called us kids. Morg in pictures was my friend. He had fun which i never actually slapped him. i slapped raf back.

This guy said; We killed you with jetpack while you killed us first which i had no god mode on.

https://ibb.co/dmhOLU

We were doing tests in rocks. Which this guy just came to our position. We warned him that we were doing tests.

R4FSAN and i "NEVER" abused more than 4/60 players;  And those 4 players were always our friends and we were having fun.

Seriously, when we tried to explain to him. He just ignored us, called us kids and just reported us IN THE FORUM BY NO EXACT REASON. When i tried to explain to him he said;, I dont care, you are kids etc... i got ss if you want. Though, its not a big deal idk why he reported us for such a small thing.

Edited by R8ZOM
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, R8ZOM said:

Are you kidding me ?  First of all since R4FSAN became a mod. He never spammed since 2 months, i can assure you that.We were testing stuff in 7:44 for my time which i was supposed to sleep. We found a bug, spawned cars etc... This guy just came out with an spawned car of mine (infernus) and  then killed me. After i killed him. He became mad and reported us. He did even called us kids. Morg in pictures was my friend. He had fun which i never actually slapped him. i slapped raf back.

This guy said; We killed you with jetpack while you killed us first which i had no god mode on.

https://ibb.co/dmhOLU

We were doing tests in rocks. Which this guy just came to our position. We warned him that we were doing tests.

R4FSAN and i "NEVER" abused more than 4/60 players;  And those 4 players were always our friends and we were having fun.

Seriously, when we tried to explain to him. He just ignored us, called us kids and just reported us IN THE FORUM BY NO EXACT REASON. When i tried to explain to him he said;, I dont care, you are kids etc... i got ss if you want. Though, its not a big deal idk why he reported us for such a small thing.

lul u turkish?

14 hours ago, R8ZOM said:

@Einheit-101

Here are some suggestions and bugs about SAAW

1,1S S:If you are burning beacuse of an molotov. If you lay on ground. Like if you have 100 hp and if you are in prone mode. You'll survive with 40 HP left. Beacuse its so annoying that you can run off from a grenade but not molotovs; Also friendly molotovs are an cancer.

2,1B: MG81 IS  LIKE OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DUDE... If you headshot someone 5 times with MG81 machine gun as medic (idk does it works with other classes) it kills in 6th shot. You can't do headshot kill with MG81. And you also cant headshot with suomi and ppsh i think. I am not %70 sure but i think so.

3.,2S: You really gotta add some new custom animations. GTA IV anims really do suck. It just bugs player model as hell. And a kübelwagen hits you and if you fell. You can stand up in justttt in 10 secends.

4,2B: If you are an japanese sniper. And climb an ladder. (also works with some other models) This weird thing happens. Does he takes a :~ or what ?

https://ibb.co/ddaOn9

5,Q1: Can OFF-NİGHTLY players join the server ? Beacuse server just got reach to like 30 players. And im really happy for it.

6,3B: You can't buy anything from the shop in El Alemain (D FLAG) I tried but it gave me nothing.

7,Q2: Shall we ban Spawn killing and spawn camping ? Beacuse many people hates it and rage quits beacuse of it.

1. Prone fire protection is a good idea, i look at it

2. I think i know what bug this is, thanks for report

3. I like the animations and there simply are no better ones, maybe i simply remove the too long stand up animation and its fine then? 

4. Skin bug, i can fix this, only japanese sniper? 

5. Actually yes, i found out that MTA Auto updater has a serious bug and players without nightly setting could impossibly join SAAW. This bug is currently not an issue because 1.5.6 has been released and now the new stable build is above/equal to my server version, and all players can play. That may be the reason why no one played SAAW all the time. 

6. Will check d flag shop

7. Just slap spawn Killers to death, they need to respawn and the issue is resolved, a ban seems to be a bit rough

6 hours ago, R4FSAN said:

We already told you it was for some fun and testing.

I also found a bug with the jetpack

Its always good to hear both sides, yes, its not abusing moderator rights when only a few players are active and you are testing stuff, Godmode helps in not getting killed however. 

And since Jetpack is not part of this server, there is no need to fix a jetpack bug. 

Not sure what happened with the 1st, 4th and 5th picture but in the 2nd img, I actually fell in the water and after i came on the land I found out i could only move my camera but couldn't move my character towards it. I only used jetpack for a slight second and still couldn't fix this issue. Had to kill myself then.

Ahh, In Chinatown war, I found a place to jump from to get into the other side of the roof, if I can jump from an allied grenade at the perfect time, I can climb onto a roof and continue to there

@Einheit-101

@R4FSAN

Let me explain to make this clear.

1st Pic: Somebody problaly thought he used panel to regain 100 HP or to give armor. I don't really think so beacuse while in spectator you can't see players health or armor so its not really clear. R4FSAN mostly uses toughness i think. Beacuse its hard to kill them. (Sometimes you can see the health but not armor)

2nd Pic: @Einheit-101 I don't know how the f'ck he did that. But somehow he slapped JN without nick. People can think im doing this. So can you fix that ? And yeah in Pic R4F is going cross towards to rock. He might be right.

3rd Pic: Yeah i think thats an abuse. Since players can't get there.

4th Pic: Not sure tf happened there. Nothing is clear.

5th Pic: Again how tf slapping without R4FSAN nick there. And also not sure what happened

R4FSAN also spawned a Hydra on Assault map. Drived a while until i warned him to get out of the map. He also created a team called OOF in TAB tf.

Nvm dont abuse now or i will kill you in the Bangladesh.

@Einheit-101 few suggestions :

1. is it accpetable to give few more clips (4-5 clips rather than 2) to certain semi rifles like gewehr 41 and m1 garand since its the starter rifles.

2. How about switching the M1919 Thompson with M1928A1 Thompson(50 rnds) and the Mkb42(h) with Stg 44(30 rnds ofc).

3.Automatically deletes flares, grenades, molotov and satchels that thrown into spawn area by enemies or friendlies