SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |

On 12.8.2018 at 19:28, R8ZOM said:

@Einheit-101 

1. Can we create a discord server ? It should be offical. For reports and stuff. 

2.  You really need to reduce anti-spawn in TDM maps. Espically Italy. Its so long that you can run half of the map and kill everyone so easily. After reduce if spawn kills goes up too much we can put a rule about it. 

3. Can you  make the staff command (freeze) %100 impossible ? You can shoot people while frozen also can walk via Zoom +, Zoom - 

4. In future can you rework on German skins ? Beacuse most of them has the same face (Soldier, Officer, Radio Operator,)

5.  I think i said this before. Can you add a symbol,text on chat or a new nick color for wanted player. Beacuse its hard to find them and also sometimes wanted player text doesn't show up.

6. In Lagoon map, USA artillery can shoot waay down to Nazi base. (while nazi artys cannot) There is no mean for trench warfare since its 1 hit. And sandbags doesn't really protect you from artillery shells. Can you fix this ?

7. Set Health and Set Armour (admin panel) are so messed up. When you try to give urself 2 armour it gives u 7 and etc...

https://ibb.co/imqkWU

1. I dont use discord

2. This server was never meant to play Italy 24/7, but its possible to fix

3. I never used Freeze command. Needs investigating, and i cant do this alone.

4. Not going to happen, i dont create textures.

5. Wanted player is not meant to be visible. Other players nicks are not visible anyway (Except if they are loud and you aim at them), this "feature" is just a little "bonus" if you kill that guy.

6. I can only remove the artillery completely.

7. Because admin panel does not support saaw gamemode, you cannot give weapons either and i have no plans to fix this, as staff members can get used to it. 100 Armor in SAAW is not 100 armor in GTA. 25 armor is 100% in SAAW.

8. That Godray issue is interesting, i need to test this, as i never found the reason for the missing blind effect.

@Einheit-101

Actually you don't have to be in discord server. Its just for reports and some chat since most of players don't know Russian for VK

And yes, I know server has not created for Italy. But if you just play 24 hours, 19 hours of it is Italy. Since it takes 3/4 of the day; you really need to fix it.

13 hours ago, STRIKE-EAGLE said:

when will it ever be a server?

what are you talking about, we already mentioned what has to be done in order to play (if this is what you want), i have no influence on when MTA team makes the latest nightly available for auto-updater, so you HAVE to update manually in the time being...

1 minute ago, R8ZOM said:

@Einheit-101

Actually you don't have to be in discord server. Its just for reports and some chat since most of players don't know Russian for VK

And yes, I know server has not created for Italy. But if you just play 24 hours, 19 hours of it is Italy. Since it takes 3/4 of the day; you really need to fix it.

I already addressed this issue for the next update

UPDATE:

-Fixed "MOD" or "ADMIN" tag being still visible after "secret staff" mode has ben enabled
-Fixed a missing collision bug on "[TDM] Carrier"
-Fixed a bug that occasionally made the "Flare blind" effect invisible when Godray shader was enabled (Thanks @R8ZOM)
-Added the ability to apply a custom spawn protection time in editor to fix "Too long spawn protection on Italy"
-Changed spawn protection time for "[TDM] Italy" from 8 seconds to 4 seconds
-Fixed "crouch/prone" indicator icon draw issues
-Removed artillery howitzers from "[TDM] Lagoon"
-Improved performance of ships by at least ~5% (Not much, but something)
-Godray sun shader now works perfectly fine together with water drops shader
-Torpedoes do no longer prematurely detonate by colliding with explosion debris from ships
-Fixed/removed the small, glitchy high tone that appeared always when a bomb hit the ground
-Fixed zoom not resetting when using a submarine and changing the camera position while zoomed in with gun/periscope
-Frozen players should no longer be able to move in any way and they can no longer fire their weapons
-Fixed a bush object on Normandy, Sewastopol and Lagoon disappearing in night time (Switched object 14496 with 13009)

...I also made some more investigations about the performance issues with ships... Fact is, its not my scripts that cause it. Its also not the complexity of 3D models / collisions that cause it.
It looks like the performance drain (8 fps per ship!) is almost entirely caused by MTA/GTA itself. All these ships consist of many attached custom objects. If i stop every script and just spawn 4 ships without anything else and nothing running in the background i still get just ~48 fps instead of 80, just because there are ~70 attached objects with a few boats in my streaming distance. I will make some more tests to find out if its possible to improve that.

Edited by Einheit-101

UPDATE:

-Implemented "Ship details" video option: Setting this to "LOW" will save many fps, but ships will no longer lose parts when taking damage + chimney smoke is disabled
--> This video setting will improve performance by ~30%, my personal machine improves from 35 to 45 fps!
-Replaced "dynamic lighting" video setting with "Ship details", default setting is "LOW"
-NEW VEHICLE: BM-31-12 "Andryusha" missile launcher (Can tow trailers, co-driver can use driveby)
-NEW VEHICLE: Sd.Kfz. 4/1 Panzerwerfer 42 (Can tow trailers)
-NEW VEHICLE: StuG III Ausf. G (Slightly faster than Hetzer, but slightly less armor)
-Improved vehicle aiming for some vehicles
-Fixed a bug that creates the wrong amount of torpedoes for destroyers for players that join the server
-Fixed a bug that prevented players from moving the torpedo/light on ships
-Fixed a water drops draw issue that happened at times between 18:40 and 06:35 (night time)
-Fixed a bug where it was impossible to toggle the engine state of Panzerspähwagen Sd.Kfz 234/2
-Updated some maps with the new vehicles

These are the last vehicles that will be added to SAAW. I wont add anything else unless i have a definite reason to do so.

THE NEWEST MTA UPDATE IS NOW AUTOMATICALLY DISTRIBUTED, PLAYERS CAN JOIN AGAIN. SELECT "NIGHTLY" AS UPDATE DEFAULT BUILD TYPE.

HOTFIX:

-Fixed wrong killmessage colors when ships get sunk
-Fixed a problem with sinking merchants
-Fixed submarine captains do not hear the enemy sonar ping when they get detected
-Fixed the ship showing "Stop" when switching to captain position even if the ship is accelerating
-Rocket launcher vehicles do no longer have recoil when firing rockets
-It is no longer possible to accidentally use depth charges while typing in chat etc.

...did you know that you can sink surface ships with depth charges? Its really amazing how my stuff works together.

11 hours ago, LosFaul said:

did you already make an
Artillery Only
map
9_9

Not yet, but i already thought of making one, it's interesting, especially with the New rocket launchers, but I am busy with Scripting. Next update will add some things that should be existing for a long time already. Like... dynamic lighting. 

Its not meant to clean statistics, the enemy still has a kill. It is meant to support the team because you dont have to respawn and get into position again.
This server is not made for playing Italy 24/7 and on a large map i definitely prefer getting revived instead of respawning and walking/driving 2-4 minutes.

Maybe it is a good idea to remove the death of the revived player as it makes sense in a way. I did not have statistics in mind while developing this feature.

On 04/09/2018 at 23:50, Einheit-101 said:

Its not meant to clean statistics, the enemy still has a kill. It is meant to support the team because you dont have to respawn and get into position again.
This server is not made for playing Italy 24/7 and on a large map i definitely prefer getting revived instead of respawning and walking/driving 2-4 minutes.

Maybe it is a good idea to remove the death of the revived player as it makes sense in a way. I did not have statistics in mind while developing this feature.

i'm old player in your server and i frogot my username and password can you back it please i really tired to get 22 level and no admins was to kick people trolling and spammers so if u have facebook or discord , or anything to contact server support

33 minutes ago, Einheit-101 said:

Its only possible to do this when a staff member is online. 

RA4FASN is online can u talk with him to back my stuff again

33 minutes ago, Einheit-101 said:

Its only possible to do this when a staff member is online. 

http://prntscr.com/ksd5ka.png he online now if u can join server and back my stuff better he afk now
my name was SULTAN and something that's my old nickname

Edited by Sultanklau0t0as1