SAAW: San Andreas At War - World War II | v1.2 | 24/7 |

Finally i got these weapon pickups working. This is one out of many, many new features in this upcoming Update.
You can decide if you only want to pick up the ammo (if it fits to your weapon!) or if you want to switch the weapon completely (and pick up the ammo), but you will lose the ammo that is currently in your clip.

In order to avoid ammunition/pickup spam, these pickups will be deleted once the player who dropped them respawns. This also means that you cannot suicide and pick up your own dropped weapon again after respawning.
Stay tuned. Its getting warm. Really warm.

6IPbWns.jpg

herr Einheit can I make suggestion??

I would like a new gamemode like assault where 1 side defend and others attack..MG sets up and a maze of trenches will add some more taste to it..pls accept this suggestion when you have time..

sorry for bad english

and the hype train will soon reached its destination choo choo

Something like this is already supported by my game mode. However I have no map for this.

Also it would become an issue that defenders may leave the defending area. In the end we would have the exact same team deathmatch like now.

3 months isn't really much time given the facts that u play on a free server developed by 1 person since 2011 (with many pauses), released a year ago for a free multiplayer mod, for a game that is almost 13 years old.

There is exactly 1 person contributing to this project with maps, this is HAWK and he gets help from staff (Sommy...) occasionally, that's it, it's really not like there is a development team behind this. 

Now take this info and its summer + festival time in Germany and there you have the reason why "it's done when it's done" and not earlier.

• Like 1