need help on userpanel

Hey Guys, i have an problem on a Userpanel. that i have userpanel of ffs gaming. press U to toggle sidebar userpanel.

my problem is userpanel resource won't work without ffs resource started i want unconnect it and unconnect it's MYSQL DB. thanks. who can do it add me on skype : " komalahmed20 "

• 1 month later...

Firstly, you are asking for support for a resource you shouldn't be using or modifying because it is made by a server which doesn't want you to do that.

Secondly, I think this is the wrong section to ask for help in scripting. We have a Scripting subforum.

Thirdly, are you complaining about FFS banning you? Providing that you are stealing their scripts, it shouldn't be a surprise to you... Besides that, MTA will not unban you from that server because that is entirely your fault for doing naughty things with their code, and server owners are free to ban everyone they want to even if it is not fair.

So I don't think that we are going to help you with that, sorry. Next time use resources you can freely download or, better yet, script your own ;)