[Server +forum help]

You're not alone mate, I know this web host called 000webhost which gives you a good free host for your website/forum. https://www.000webhost.com/.

For the server part it's harder tho as it's usually more expensive than a single website. But generally there are no free hosts on this area that doesn't suck so you need to find a paid host, don't worry there are very cheap options here as well. I consider www.99stack.com/overview for myself, I don't know any cheaper solution but there might be. The main reason I consider it is because they accept bitcoins as payment:

I figured since the bitcoin price is raising now, I could use a bitcoin faucet like dailydoge to easily gain 0.01 BTC / month which is just above $5.5 last I checked. Hypothetically could I use that method to host for free in practice or would that be against the rules?

So if that works I'll either get the cheapest possible solution around without loosing the quality of the service or I'll even make money. I'll keep everyone updated when I've tested if my idea really works or if I'm too optimistic.