i join mta servers and i cant stop spinning in circles WTF?

Guest plunix

i joined an mta deathmatch and i keep spinning to the right, i join a stunt server i spin to the left, i actually have to put something on my numpad to hold down the opposite button direction to stop spinning, very weird problem... anyone got a solution?

thanks for the tip, i ended up playing single player and it did the same thing, so i just reinstalled right now... i remember i have a wingman that i got attached now so im an idiot for not trying that :evil:

i remember someone had a similar issue in an earlier version of mta.

Remember how the N64 controllers had to be straight when the console was turned on, or else the calibration would be off? I imagine its something like that causing it here.

Yes I have had it sometimes from that. Same thing can happen with MTA. I will accidently click start when I'm tryin to use arrow keys or somethin and then.. damn its stuck :P

i joined an mta deathmatch and i keep spinning to the right, i join a stunt server i spin to the left, i actually have to put something on my numpad to hold down the opposite button direction to stop spinning, very weird problem... anyone got a solution?

PROST! :drinking:

controllers always cause this kind of stuff, i had some crappy slider on my pad which always made me turn into a direction until i ripped it off :x

Erm anyone get this problem with spinning except.. the radar turns when you move the mouse not the character.

This happened to me a while back then stopped but now its happenin more often, re-installed everything but i still get the radar spinning and then eventualy the game crashing