Mta kicked SD #16 021A

stefutz101

Hi 2 dayz ago i installed a mode for a car . I want to enter on a TOP-Gta server and i'm got kicked. I installed gta:sa + mta over 6 times. I cleared registry , i scanned pc with an antivirus , i installed a program to uninstall completly a program , I deleted temporary files , and search in %appdata% and deleted each file what have name gta : sa , rockstar games , etc . AND still don't work ... please . I don't know what to do . I don't have installed any cheat in my pc and when i'm was trying to enter on server i'm was only with skype and MTA opened. And i also tired to close skype and connect to server, but still dont works . How i can solve this , please ... I lost 2 dayz trying to fix this but without results... Please.

So how i can start that anti-cheat or how i can fix this ? This will work if someone is trying to connect with modified map ?

Server AC info: [Allowed client files: None] [Disabled AC: None] [Enabled SD: 12,14,15,16,22,28] 

Enabled anti-cheats on that server.

Yes on other servers works . But i want make my server to reject players with modified map to join on server. And i'm not sure what id's i must put at ... .