MTA:mA:GRS v4.0 released

eAi

The only way to protect against hackers is to unplug your modem completely. It's also a good way to prevent you from putting your foot in your mouth on forums.

P.S. I love this guy. He's the stereotypical Daily Mail reader.

P.P.S. Your IP address is stored on this forum so you are just as much at risk here as you are with Oli's script.

oohh noo my ip is stored here :lol: i hope i kill some one by making there stomach explode roflmao need my msn chappel to crack u up more. i dont get no one knows whu is on forums i mean like if some is insulting others its just a freaking name u dont know whu the hell that person is unless u hack them using olis script or something ROFL . So oli how many people have u hacked yet using ur script? :lol:

I dont know about the other dudes but the whole idea of u been connected to other site while gaming is kinda scary i think its unsafe and a hackers backdoor into the pc so i dont know if i will ever use olis script ..can oli provide that its hackers prooff and is totally safe to use ? i kinda dont like the cleint either 0.5 cause its connected to this site everytime it starts and it spookes me ooh yaa i saw boggyman too but that movie sucks really bad movie nothing much in it The Ring was better .

You can look at the packets it sends if you want... it's all pretty transparent what information it sends (ie it's not hidden in any way).

It's no more dangerous than browsing to a website using Internet Explorer (in fact it's considerably less dangerous, given the amount of information IE and other browsers send out).

Blade: please research the internet and how it works before jumping to such ludicrous conlusions.

GRS simply connects to a GRS server. We made the netcode very secure so u cant fake it, and no, the server cant break ure PC.

Please gain some more intelligence from somewhere (can u buy intelligence in ebay these days?) before next posting.

Blade: please research the internet and how it works before jumping to such ludicrous conlusions.

GRS simply connects to a GRS server. We made the netcode very secure so u cant fake it, and no, the server cant break ure PC.

Please gain some more intelligence from somewhere (can u buy intelligence in ebay these days?) before next posting.

hmm i looked on ebay but darn cant find any how is someone supposed to gain intellegience if they dont ask stupid things? its like u go to an interview for first they and they as u u got any job expereience and u rlike wtf this is my first job interview .

anyways what u mean servers can break ur pc ?? so what measures to take if i decide to like one day start a server?

hmm i looked on ebay but darn cant find any how is someone supposed to gain intellegience if they dont ask stupid things? its like u go to an interview for first they and they as u u got any job expereience and u rlike wtf this is my first job interview .

anyways what u mean servers can break ur pc ?? so what measures to take if i decide to like one day start a server?

thats a nice sig u got there rofl

Blade... maybe u just shouldnt use the internet.. its far too risky :P

Hey.. nice work Oli.

I don't know if this is any kind of bug, but when looking at Server Stats, some servers are displayed twice: with client port and with admin port. Stats are also (not well) distributed between this two matches.

The ports are to do with what YOU type into the client port box in MTA:mA... so someone is prob pissing about with that ;)