collisons issue

Xwad

Hi! I want to add this model to mta sa.: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model. ... da6256060d

I downloaded it in SketchUp 2015 Model format and i exported it to 3ds format with SketchUp. After that i exported it to dff with 3ds max (using kams max script), and i created a txd and a col for the model. I have uploaded my dff,txd model. Please download it and try it out , and please help me fixing this. I really need that model, its very important! Thanks in advance.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/02o4y ... bunker.rar

So my problems are:

- the col is working but very buggy(see in the downloaded files)

- the dff is working but also has bugs.. Some components of the model are missing in-game..but in the modelling program the components are not missing! Only in-game

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Guest

Thanks you MrTasty that u are helping me!:) I already read that topic. I did this on the basis of the topic but It does not work:/ i did everythink like the in the post but its still buggy:// i have checked the dff and the names are correct, but the txd is still not working:/

I took a look at that model and it's messed up, not only is it poorly modeled and textued - a lot of the faces are flipped(probably due to bad conversion from sketchup to 3ds, try converting to .obj if possible).

What this means is that those polygons will not show up ingame, to remedy this simply select all those faces using either polygon/element editing mode and then click the Flip button. The polygons you need to flip are the black ones.

3AaDpJT.png

D91pVta.png

I downloaded your DFF so I don't really know what's missing.

I think the COL dont work because you probably just copy paste the DFF model for making the col file.

But no, you must reduce the number of polys for the COL file as much as possible.

Also use Xview in 3ds to fix stuff on the model if its poorly made which is the case here (overlap faces, vertex...), otherwise col can just explode in a glory mess of invisible geometry