Any other pics of Blue? Maybe a movie?

We'll release new media when we're ready. At the moment we're in the middle of a restructuring process that will make blue much better from a modder's (and concequently a player's) perspective. Once this is complete, we'll be able to start developing some interesting things we might be able to show off...

As for a public beta that isn't decided yet.

eAi

• Moderators
We'll release new media when we're ready. At the moment we're in the middle of a restructuring process that will make blue much better from a modder's (and concequently a player's) perspective. Once this is complete, we'll be able to start developing some interesting things we might be able to show off...

As for a public beta that isn't decided yet.

eAi

Sounds really good 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yeah, we sure are gonna miss those 2fps moments that had a 99% chance of crashing our game and / or causing massive de-synchronization.

Safe, is the framerate gonna b better in blue cus i have a wank ass gfx card and i always get uber low fps with explosions n stuff in VC, in GTA3 it crashes my whole comp :? lol and i'm sure on single player fire doesnt fuck me up so bad

Yeah, we sure are gonna miss those 2fps moments that had a 99% chance of crashing our game and / or causing massive de-synchronization.

Safe, is the framerate gonna b better in blue cus i have a wank ass gfx card and i always get uber low fps with explosions n stuff in VC, in GTA3 it crashes my whole comp :? lol and i'm sure on single player fire doesnt :o me up so bad

They've made the code more efficient so it should consume fewer resources (in theory).