MTA server rental [blatent spam/advert :(]

Guest ChrisOlver

Hello all :)

I’m Chris from ClanPlanet servers and just wanted to post some info about our current prices on MTA. From speaking to some MTA clans we found that our previous prices of (£14.99 for a 12 slot public branded server) were a little costly for clans starting out. So from listening to the feedback, we slashed our prices.

All our servers are public (no cost for public or private servers) and branded by default (de-branding is an extra £5 per month). So back to our prices... For our smallest package (12 slots, public server) our prices start at £9.99. Also as part of our policy we will include a TS server equal to your server slots so in this case (12 slots at the highest codec available for free).

Current Prices: (http://www.clanplanet.co.uk/index.php?act=prices&page=step2&game=5)

• 12 Slots:
    12 Slots: £9.99
    14: Slots: £11.99
    16: Slots: £13.99
    18: Slots: £15.99
    20: Slots: £17.99
    24: Slots: £19.99
    28: Slots: £22.99

We give discounts to 5%, 10%, 15% discount to users who purchase the server 3 months, 6 months and 12 months in advanced. All our servers are attached to a 100mb burstable pipe and powered by Cisco 2150 series routers. Our hardware specs start at: XP 3200 (2.4 GHz, 400FSB), 80GB hard drives and 1GB (3200lat.) ram and finally all users will receive ClanPanel access and FTP to there server.

If you feel that ClanPlanet is the company for you and you are interested we also do many other addons to your packages such as De-Branding (£4.99 per month), Extra Teamspeak Slots (£3.99 per month) and Web Hosting (£3.99 per month).

If you would like to test our servers we are currently running the latest version of MTA on every map.

ClanPlanet.co.uk :: MTAVC 0.5 Deathmatch. Ave it! - 217.112.94.40:2003

ClanPlanet.co.uk :: MTAVC 0.5 Portland, Man Boobs? - 217.112.94.42:2003

ClanPlanet.co.uk :: MTAVC 0.5 Staunton Island! - 217.112.94.44:2003

ClanPlanet.co.uk :: MTAVC 0.5 Stunt.. ME SLAGS! - 217.112.94.41:2003

ClanPlanet.co.uk :: MTAVC 0.5 Sure Side Vale. - 217.112.94.43:2003

If you want any more information feel free to email me at [email protected], visit us http://www.clanplanet.co.uk or simply post. Thanks again!

Chris

hey stealth whats up dude.

I have to agree that clanplanet.co.uk have very good deals suited for large clans but DNA already have servers set up so im cool lol

Wrong one lad, Paul is Stealth :P We both own clanplanet :P

Go to the companies that host in the US and ask them to run MTA servers (if they don't already) and if they do, point out how stupidly expensive they are compared to these prices ($20 a month for 12 slots)... You can always point them our direction if they want more information on running servers.

eAi

I only wish a location in canada/northern US had such good prices.

Yeah... if we didn't have Nutz running servers it would be tempting to run ours from over there... What is the exchange rate in comparison to the difference in cost thou? Are they really that more expensive from Wojjie for instance?

edit:

I looked into it myself and it looks like wojjie removed MTA from thier pricing... if it's still there Im missing it

http://www.wojjie.net/gaming.php

Yeah... if we didn't have Nutz running servers it would be tempting to run ours from over there... What is the exchange rate in comparison to the difference in cost thou? Are they really that more expensive from Wojjie for instance?

I think it's about $1.875:£1 today if I recall correctly. It normally fluctuates between $1.7 and $1.89. Bush is supposed to be incorporating measures to raise the value of the dollar but these don't appear to be working (although they normally take a while to kick in).