My 3rd video: StuntVid3

chaozz

downloading now......

EDIT: Good video, but 3 things I noticed:

1. Some of the stunts weren't landed

2. There was some footage that was not needed like the one where u jumped off ur bike then stole a banshee

3. The north park mall grind is over used

Rating- 7.5/10

Edited by Guest

you have deffinetly progressed with your editing and with your stunts although you still have a ways to go. Keep up the good work.

There were plenty of times you could have synched the music and the stunt and it seemed you over looked that. Synching the music will add a HUGE element to your videos.

Also, try naming your videos something other than "stuntvid3". Thats not very original, and if you do make an awesome video next time, people will have a hard time remembering the title if its just called "stuntvid".

Also, speed up the video a little bit, the video seemed like it was running in slowmo the whole time (alot of people have this problem). The video will seem ALOT more action packed and fun if you speed it up to "gameplay" speed, not too fast, but not too slow either.

Its the best vid you have done so far, and you have progressed very well. Hope you keep up the good work.

i like the simple names, but i guess you are right concerning the recognation of the video. i had the idea of calling this video City Streets, like it's themesong. will do that next time.

i will also try to speed it up some more next time. i did 150% speed on all clips and 200% on some of them, so i thought that was doing the trick, but maybe it needs to be speeded up more. i'll give it a shot in stuntvid4... errr.. "Chaozz Stunts"

thanx for the comments..

• 2 weeks later...
lemme guess scancode saw only vids made by trained monkeys 8)

moehahahaaaa... soooo funny.. rofl!!!! pfff... dude.. hilarious!!!

i am sorry.. you were saying?? shouldn't you be posting comments like "if you want to see a real video, download 'Just Realize'" or something?

lemme guess scancode saw only vids made by trained monkeys 8)

moehahahaaaa... soooo funny.. rofl!!!! pfff... dude.. hilarious!!!

i am sorry.. you were saying?? shouldn't you be posting comments like "if you want to see a real video, download 'Just Realize'" or something?

your reaction still stays funny :)

• 2 weeks later...