MTA CLIENT DIDNT WORK FOR 30 MINS

Hi guys

i think mta team screwed up mta cleint i dont know why they have made it like such that when this mtavc.com site goes down as it was for 30 mins i think u cant connect using cleint . This is so wrong can mta please remove this from the cleint as all mta cleints went offline just casue this site was down. Plus i think it will consume all ur site Bandwitdh if u keep mta cleint connected to the site .

SO i ASK MTA TEAM TO PLEASE REMOVE THAT FEATURE where CLEINT is COnnected to the site for getting news GEEEZ all SERVERS went EMPTY in just few minutes.

Hi guys

i think mta team screwed up mta cleint i dont know why they have made it like such that when this mtavc.com site goes down as it was for 30 mins i think u cant connect using cleint . This is so wrong can mta please remove this from the cleint as all mta cleints went offline just casue this site was down. Plus i think it will consume all ur site Bandwitdh if u keep mta cleint connected to the site .

SO i ASK MTA TEAM TO PLEASE REMOVE THAT FEATURE where CLEINT is COnnected to the site for getting news GEEEZ all SERVERS went EMPTY in just few minutes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA