KILL THE FOG!

gamebro

Would you like to see the FOG removed from stunt?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the FOG removed from stunt?

• ABSOLUTLY! Take it out of DM as well please!
    • YES!!! But just take it out of stunt
    • I am neutral (neutered) on this topic
    • NO! Do not remove the fog, just make the weather change
    • Do not change the weather at all

Ok, this has gotten quite annoying!

The fog in STUNT mod, has to go! For me, and many other players, when we play stunt mode our weather NEVER changes. So if you start into the server with fog or rain, guess what? You are stuck with that weather unless you

1- quit the game

2- dissconnect from the server

3- Reconnect

5- opps I skipped a step

4- Start up the game and borishly wait for all the loading

5.5- Respawn only to get some other bad weather!!!

I don't like the fog AT ALL, in any mode, but understand if others do for DM.... But I don't know of ANYONE who likes fog in stunt mode. Maybe rain, but not fog.

So I propose in the next client update, you guys remove the fog effects from Stunt.

oh, and put the nitro RC cars in the stunt dirt race pit of the arena (gamebro runs before the beer cans are thrown at him) :D

Edited by Guest

Really? I only tried stunt at the PARTYSERVER stunt mode.... But then again, that is like the only place to play stunt, as the other stunt servers have few players.

I have heard other players having this problem. If it is just the server, then still, I think fog should be removed completely from stunt mode anyways.

Ok I see one player likes the fog.... Challanging? Er, I like to see my carnage in stunt mode, besides, why have a awesome PC if I can't see more then 50 feet of graphics in front of me? :lol:

Edited by Guest

I dont see much point to it either besides playing for money, and that idea basically has been put aside now with all the fun house cars and all the cheap money making schemes.

To pull off those amazing stunts, I think servers should be fogless. You need vision! I would even go as far as getting rid of rain too as it just limits your stunting ability. I can live with rain but I think the fog is just pointless.

Yeah, like turning the frames limiter to off, and flying the pizza boy untill you have 1 billion $. I don't play for score, I play for fun. And fog = not fun. :lol:

But other opinions are respected. We need to communicate to the team as a whole, I don't want them to remove something just because I hate it. Keep casting your votes people. :wink:

I like for it actually be there, not necessarly use it, we do have a constant weather function in GRS (the new version should be released soon.) Afterwards you could ask the admin to put it on for example "sun" If there's a majority for it.

I don't want it removed for DM, that's for sure. It's so fun to shoot out in the mist and have battles in the fog.

Really? I only tried stunt at the PARTYSERVER stunt mode.... But then again, that is like the only place to play stunt, as the other stunt servers have few players.

I have heard other players having this problem. If it is just the server, then still, I think fog should be removed completely from stunt mode anyways.

Ok I see one player likes the fog.... Challanging? Er, I like to see my carnage in stunt mode, besides, why have a awesome PC if I can't see more then 50 feet of graphics in front of me? :lol:

we can do this with scripts... I'll turn constantweather sun on in PartyStunt

edit: done

the fog has always been there in stunt, since its beginning and its always like 90% fog in my game which pisses me off

mostly it turns out in a complete grey screen, models load only when youre right next to them and it feels like grayscale vc

whenever ive seen an admin on a stunt server they ALWAYS put sun as soon as fog came

well at least from what ive seen ppl always hated the fog in stuntmode :roll:

btw, the "neutral" poll option is kinda useless :o if im neutral to a subject i dont have to vote ;)

I would love to see random weather disabled completely. The whole feature is just annoying.

It could be bright and sunny in-game for a few moments, and then suddenly fog just overlaps everything, the screen turns dark, or it starts pouring rain. All of which are extremely annoying, especially when you're in the middle of gameplay.

Constant sun in 0.3r2 and lower was so much better...

we can do this with scripts... I'll turn constantweather sun on in PartyStunt

edit: done

:D:D:D8)