GTASA - Whats the deal with 69

darkdreamingdan

If you guys who have gtasa have noticed, there is summing up with the number 69. that secret army base is called 'area 69', all the landing strips have the number 69 on them, and when you fly back from liberty they call it 'flight 69' and there is also summin else that i cant remember

EDIT: remembered another one, the mission in which u kill SPOILER:rider (quote to see what it is) and follow him on the boat, the mission is called 'Pier 69' in which you ambush them on pier 69

any ideas?

Edited by Guest

You're not supposed to read the spoiler :?

Here's more spoiler detail for Reb :D : Ryder and Smoke are you're gang members, but they betray you and you're bro to the Ballas and the cops to get some 'special green car'. Then on pier 69 you kill Ryder and on the final mission you kill Smoke while he runs around like a pansy girl.

You're not supposed to read the spoiler :?

Here's more spoiler detail for Reb :D : Ryder and Smoke are you're gang members, but they betray you and you're bro to the Ballas and the cops to get some 'special green car'. Then on pier 69 you kill Ryder and on the final mission you kill Smoke while he runs around like a pansy girl.

thats why i posted it xD

hmm yeah, a penis on a hotel in vc....Talidan is stupid, we know :P

haha, yea I forgot all about that. Hilarious easter egg.

Talidan, how can you say that? IJs is Dutch, he obviously isn't dumb :P

Who knows.. maybe it is an easter egg dealy.. you're so close!

:animalegg:

(lame attempt to use this emoticon)