MTA-KART

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is when blue is out. I am really hoping that someone makes an editor for the stunt mode that lets you edit where cars are placed, what cars are there, and which have nitro boost. For now, we can think of the nitro boost as a mushroom. It should also be a pickup while driving.

i know how things are like when u have a great idea, but u wish it cud happen at the click of a finger.

firstly, how r u planning to get the race mode set up? via scripts. u cud have scripts like navigation units telling u which way to go 'next left'. if thats what u want, u cud request a route in the scripting topic, and there will be sum1 who will want to make it, im sure ;)

well i thought u were gonna start off by only having normal vc, without mods. firstly ur gonna want to right down ONE sinple race route. with matma scripts it'll be possible to make sure ppl are in their rc cars, go to a starting grid, and follow a route. perhaps it wud be best if you got a map here and marked your first race - make it simple without many turnings just to make it less complex for now.

you could maybe make ur first race in the hotring, since that'll be the easiest, just have like 3lpas. i could help arrange a hotring race script for you if you want.