MTA-KART

Ok, who here loves the original mario kart? Hands up? Ok... how about mario kart 64... Well I loved them both, so meh...

To relive the thrills of Mario Kart, but with advanced physics and (only one powerup >.<) super mushroom... ok, nitro... I'm setting up a public server for MTAVC: Stunt, which uses RC bandits instead of Karts

It's called MTA-KART

Kart.PNG

Mmm... cheesy cliche...

But I'm looking for help to admin, and more importantly, come up with more courses. The site will be up soon, with full course maps, but until then... Practice karting!

Revolver- Gunman and Kart enthusiast :twisted:

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, who here loves the original mario kart? Hands up? Ok... how about mario kart 64... Well I loved them both, so meh...

To relive the thrills of Mario Kart, but with advanced physics and (only one powerup >.<) super mushroom... ok, nitro... I'm setting up a public server for MTAVC: Stunt

It's called MTA-KART

Mmm... cheesy cliche...

But I'm looking for help to admin, and more importantly, come up with more courses. The site will be up soon, with full course maps, but until then... Practice karting!

Revolver- Gunman and Kart enthusiast :twisted:

Nice idea, looks good to me..

I have a few race maps here. http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=11287

If this works out we can schedule races, what types of races, types of cars and and what championship its for. You can't forget the championships so I thought of a few. VC cup, east island cup , west island cup and the monthly winner. VC cup is a tournament with 4 races organized by points just like mario kart. East cup is the same thing but on the east island. West is also the same thing. The monthly winner is a bit different. Its once a month and the prize is a spot at the next race. To enter you have to ask for a spot and be there at the time they say. If you think about it, this could be something you're proud of winning. You can put this in your signature saying you are the 5 time VC cup winner.

Glad to see someone is finnally doing this.

I did not care much for mario kart (the original) because I played Mario Kart 64 first and it spoiled me :D I still play that game to this day!

MK 64 rocks, and the go carts in MTA remind me of it. If you run races schedual race times ect, I will gladdly play!

The KART clan is born. :lol:

This is just the way I see it and yes the maximum can be 26 players but I think it will get too crowded. With 16 people you can have about two line of racer and the ones in the back still have a chance of winning. With 26 people you would have about 4 lines and people in the back probably wouldn't have a chance b/c its crowded and they are far from the people in front.

This is just the way I see it and yes the maximum can be 26 players but I think it will get too crowded. With 16 people you can have about two line of racer and the ones in the back still have a chance of winning. With 26 people you would have about 4 lines and people in the back probably wouldn't have a chance b/c its crowded and they are far from the people in front.

Yeh but with the karts you can drive thru ppl, so you could have everyone starting in exactly the same place

No way! Traditional starting grid, and you can't forget the good old Mario Kart grand prix settings! Win a race, you start in first in the next! This is gonna be great, because of its' sheer unoriginality!

Oh, and the fact that I can own you all! >.<

But don't worry, most of the races I'll just be invigilating, rather than racing in, so you'll get a chance at some point.

Kart.PNG

I was planning to do that but I had to wait a few minutes and was impatient. But to get back on topic, When the server and site is made, there should be a thread at the ladders and leauges section. The site should have scheduled races history and a forum. Invision powerboard is free so that can be used. If there is something better, use that.