[SHOW][COG] CJ custom clothes

Walid

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Stealing all of this clothes from cit2.net and saying the done by you LoL . i designed almost of this t-shirt and came guy like you toke them in one sec and say that made by him

Hhhh are you serieus , do you think that i'm using C*T resource very funny kid , all t-shirts can be found here gtainside and about the resource ask ccw, he know every thing about it, Or simply ask arran to post here i don't have time to waste with someone like you.

Kids everywhere.

Edited by Guest
Stealing all of this clothes from cit2.net and saying the done by you LoL . i designed almost of this t-shirt and came guy like you toke them in one sec and say that made by him

Hhhh are you serieus , do you think that i'm using C*T resource very funny kid , all t-shirts can be found here gtainside and about the resource ask ccw, he know every thing about it, Or simply ask arran to post here i don't have time to waste it with someone like you.

Kids everywhere.

scammer and talking this shirts designed by me and my friend , pual walker , snoop dog , tiiger , LS , Green flowers and red one

simply you are script and resources stealer and all of ur server copy from cit just you changed style of it

Hhhh are you serieus , do you think that i'm using C*T resource very funny kid , all t-shirts can be found here gtainside and about the resource ask ccw, he know every thing about it, Or simply ask arran to post here i don't have time to waste it with someone like you.

Kids everywhere.

scammer and talking this shirts designed by me and my friend , pual walker , snoop dog , tiiger , LS , Green flowers and red one

simply you are script and resources stealer and all of ur server copy from cit just you changed style of it

A truth Word, Has been Said By this guy

• MTA Team

I have checked Walids resource and have concluded that the Lua and graphic files have been created by him.

He may have been inspired from other resources, but the actual content of '[WIP][COG] CJ custom clothes' is unique.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...