Battle Royal (up to 4 gangs) in ShoreSide Vale

OK

I want to have a 4 way gangwar for MTA GTA3 ShoreSide Vale

each gang would spawn with a different character and then go would be called... It would be judged by the turfwar script

This can happen anytime just let me know when you are available

IP: 66.117.38.205 Port 2007 pass: (same as the VC gangwar server)

Unfortunately the Turfwar script can't be added to the PSL thing because it has to be run from admin... you can't control it by making commands so somoen with admin will need to be around for these rules

If you want to have it as a last man standing that would be fine too

Anyone interested?

surely interrested, gonna have to talk to my members too see whos around

i guess a last man standing basis would be better, ssv is a bit split up in 2 sections and i think the columbians would mostly fight with the hoods and the cops with the yakuza

Edited by Guest

No we wouldn't want to hand out the pass...

Last man standing would be the easiest I agree..

As far as how many each? As many as 8 per team or as many as we can get I would love to keep it even but if it's off by one it might not be a big deal.

btw anyone can join this server and fight wars or do this multigang thing anytime

all in all you're going to either be using uzi/pistol againsta uzi/pistol. or don't you spawn with $2000 and shotgun costs $1500 for 5 shells? its so easy to go thru 5 shells so basically uzi/pistol ... :lol:

you dont play gta3 often, do you?

you can select your 3rd weapon in the spawn menu using up/down and you get 15 shotgun shells at ammu