Falling off of a vehicle :/

Deepu

Hey guys.. I need a small help.. I know this is a stupid question but hey... how do you safely stay on top of a moving car?

I mean I made some progress in a good script of mine but this thing is the last thing I need.. Staying on the top of a moving car.

I am attached to the top of a car and I must suddenly detach myself off of the car.. and in doin so.. I'm falling off... and I'm not staying on top of the car.. Is there any fixes on this? I used this function though.

detachElements(localPlayer, vehicle_I_am_attached_to); -- here's where I'm falling  

Hey guys.. I need a small help.. I know this is a stupid question but hey... how do you safely stay on top of a moving car?

I mean I made some progress in a good script of mine but this thing is the last thing I need.. Staying on the top of a moving car.

I am attached to the top of a car and I must suddenly detach myself off of the car.. and in doin so.. I'm falling off... and I'm not staying on top of the car.. Is there any fixes on this? I used this function though.

detachElements(localPlayer, vehicle_I_am_attached_to); -- here's where I'm falling  

Duh? Ofcourse it doesn't work.. the code doesn't even make sense literally.. I mean you are detaching and its like.. I fell of the vehicle and I am on the ground and then you are setting my position back to the ground lol .. anyways thanks for helping :P

Duh? Ofcourse it doesn't work.. the code doesn't even make sense literally.. I mean you are detaching and its like.. I fell of the vehicle and I am on the ground and then you are setting my position back to the ground lol .. anyways thanks for helping :P

Yes @ Anubhav I tried that at the very first even before I made this topic. But I need to use this function in the script..

element = getPedContactElement(ped_or_player_element); 

and the function returns false if... and only if.. I am not standing on the vehicle which means that I must not be frozen.. I must not be in any animation and I must not be attached to any element. I must be completely connected to the element I am standing on.

Yes @ Anubhav I tried that at the very first even before I made this topic. But I need to use this function in the script..

element = getPedContactElement(ped_or_player_element); 

and the function returns false if... and only if.. I am not standing on the vehicle which means that I must not be frozen.. I must not be in any animation and I must not be attached to any element. I must be completely connected to the element I am standing on.

nope... that would be useless.. since that has no relation with the physics of a GTA element (the player).. something that has to fall... has to fall.. that's what the GTA physics is.. but what I need is a way to make the player think that he didn't fall... and he is still in the roof..

nope... that would be useless.. since that has no relation with the physics of a GTA element (the player).. something that has to fall... has to fall.. that's what the GTA physics is.. but what I need is a way to make the player think that he didn't fall... and he is still in the roof..