Mouse driver crashing, freezing during mta gameplay

Sora

Question

Hello, i have been having this problem recently and it got to the point where it became really annoying

I don't know where did this come and start from but i suspect it was from some recent updates to my current system

the issue is that sometimes while i'm playing the mouse driver crashes and disconnects then reconnects again continuously then it dies, i'd notice that the red light of the mouse is turned off which proves that the mouse driver have crashed or something i'd then have to reconnect my mouse physically/manually to get it to work and the problem goes on ..

also i have noticed that keeping the game running but minimized causes the issue too, although i'm not sure if mta was the cause or is it just the heavy load on the cpu/ram and a bug which came with some recent windows 10 updates

here is my mtadiag log file : https://pastebin.mtasa.com/192272967

Thanks in advance

4 answers to this question

Hello, i have been having this problem recently and it got to the point where it became really annoying

I don't know where did this come and start from but i suspect it was from some recent updates to my current system

the issue is that sometimes while i'm playing the mouse driver crashes and disconnects then reconnects again continuously then it dies, i'd notice that the red light of the mouse is turned off which proves that the mouse driver have crashed or something i'd then have to reconnect my mouse physically/manually to get it to work and the problem goes on ..

also i have noticed that keeping the game running but minimized causes the issue too, although i'm not sure if mta was the cause or is it just the heavy load on the cpu/ram and a bug which came with some recent windows 10 updates

here is my mtadiag log file : https://pastebin.mtasa.com/192272967

Thanks in advance

April 12, 2016 — KB3147458 (OS Build 10586.218)

in this update. Key changes include:

Improved reliability for Internet Explorer 11, .NET Framework, wireless LAN, Microsoft Edge, Windows Update, logon, Bluetooth, network connectivity, map apps, video playback, Cortana, USB, Windows Explorer, and Narrator.

Fixed issue with connectivity of USB devices until OS restart.

Improved discoverability of printers when a device resumes from sleep.

Fixed issues with lock screen.

Support for visual voicemail on dual SIM phones.

Fixed issue with audio playback using Groove music and other music apps on a phone.

Fixed issue with revised daylight savings time.

Fixed additional issues with shutdown delays, Narrator, Cortana, roaming data usage, buying apps in the Store, video playback, facial recognition, Bluetooth pairing, Microsoft Edge, logon, Internet Explorer 11, Live Tile updates, .NET Framework, and Microsoft Installer (MSI).

Improved security for CSRSS to address security feature bypass.

Fixed additional security issues with Security Account Manager Remote Protocol, HTTP.sys, secondary logon, Microsoft Graphics component, .NET Framework, CSRSS, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer 11.

I think this update would resolve the issue, not sure though gonna feedback after installing it + your feedbacks would be appreciated.

#Edit-1: After i installed the update & restarted the pc, i had absolutely no troubles for the mean time the mouse issue does not seem to occur currently but i will keep the pc on for some time to see if the problem is resolved or not.

#Edit-2: Mouse problem began to reoccur, you can really notice it once your cpu and ram are at high usage, you hear the sound of mouse disconnecting and reconnecting, however i haven't yet seen the dead mouse i hope that this one is resolved at least ... * mta was running and minimized btw *

#Edit-3 while playing the mouse disconnects continuously which really sucks, at the end received this message :

Zu98Qlf.png

Your USB has a problem, change your mouse USB's USB port.

Maybe it will work, my one USB is malfunctioned too.

Weird thing is that the problem only occurs when ram and cpu gets too high usage, i'd try it though hoping that it would work:)

Edit : it didn't work at all sadly, however now it's way much more assured that the problem is software related rather than a hardware kind of thing, whenever the mouse is dead * lights are off * if i disabled the mouse driver and re-enabled it the mouse will be revived. yet i discovered this error with one occurrence while trying to not have to unplug/re-plug the usb adapter i saw this message in the device manager haPKswB.png