need caracters

Spykerc8

But if they can in some way, provide more characters then it would be great.

I have no idea how much work actually is involved with the chatbox, but there has practicly nothing been done to it, in a long time. Take for instance the chatbox in GTA:C, of what I've seen it looks more 'modern' or whatever you might call it. Why not introduce a gang lobby in the chatbox? That would be a nice add-on.

Speaking off add-ons... I reckon Blue will allow us to mod the chatbox in whatever way we want it, but I don't know, if a add-on could introduce more characters. They should be allowed by default methinks.

I have no idea how much work actually is involved with the chatbox, but there has practicly nothing been done to it, in a long time. Take for instance the chatbox in GTA:C, of what I've seen it looks more 'modern' or whatever you might call it. Why not introduce a gang lobby in the chatbox? That would be a nice add-on.

I know that they've worked on the chatbox for Blue, so maybe they added features like this.

they also altered the chatbox for gta3mta, but made it worse, its too often u cant see the names in the chatbox since the green is too dark. Its not so much of a problem now, but back in 0.3 you had to PM by typing the full thing. The chatbox didnt and still doesnt support { or } so it wud get annoying...

GTA2 also didn't offer support for non-english characters. Just live with it.

What has GTA2 to do with MTA?

Anyways, I'd like to see more characters, including å ä and ö, supported too. Im so tired typing a instead of ä, o instead of ö, cause i dont have to do that with other online games i play (i.ex CS:Source)

What has GTA2 to do with MTA?

Anyways, I'd like to see more characters, including å ä and ö, supported too. Im so tired typing a instead of ä, o instead of ö, cause i dont have to do that with other online games i play (i.ex CS:Source)

Yeah I've just been using a capital O for ø ex. and A for å.

We're not all english speaking :P

mm gotta check if eAi put my flag in profiles :!:

But.. does GTA3/VC?

Well, if you put other characters in the american.gxt (let's say for car.) I'm pretty sure you can use foreign characters.

edit: umm just tested that, non-english chars didn't work, but that still doesn't prevent them (The MTA team) from doing something about the chatbox, it isn't depended on the game character system itself is it?