A few suggestions

Guest Dah Vid

I've played since 0.3 or so when I found a nice guy named dgtadude (Beyond the point) I don't play much because of the lag but I've decided to play a bit more in 0.5.

1. Make better in-game sync. During lag, often when I unlag I will be in a different "zone" then my peers. Making this stable would be good.

2. Make your installation include some low and higher quality car/people models to install in VC, 3.

3. Try to make your "Engine" go over Vice City's limits - as in more polygons can be handled, etc.

4. Make the whole game more stable, I understand this game wasn't made for online play, but I seriously doubt it would take over 3 weeks to increase the overall stability of it. It's not the server either, my friend who hosts quite a bit of websites on a 12 line hosted a server for a few and we crashed because of a major sudden "entity" movement.

(Just a few, in conclusion try to stabalize your production, and don't make it a multiplayer engine for grand theft auto releases 3+, make it a fully functional independant engine with multiplayer support for Grand theft auto releases after 3) :wink:

1. Make better in-game sync. During lag, often when I unlag I will be in a different "zone" then my peers. Making this stable would be good.

This makes no sense.

2. Make your installation include some low and higher quality car/people models to install in VC, 3.

They're not supposed to do that. This is not the point of MTA.

3. Try to make your "Engine" go over Vice City's limits - as in more polygons can be handled, etc.

Same goes for this.