draobrehtom

[REL] HTML Login Panel with background video and sound

Very Good Work!!!!

Show, I hope you continue giving update on the login panel for it gets better every year !!

--

Question:

I can Modify To Work With My Server Of MTA:DayZ??

Excellent work @draobrehtom !

I really appreciated your work, i have never seen a login panel which allows you to put a video as background...

I already tested it, all seems going good, but there's a little bug.

·When you press 'TAB', it enables the chat in-game, so when you're trying to type on 'password' or 'username' it doesn't types anything, it types on the in-game chat, which you can't see because of the login panel

(I don't know if it's really a bug, but almost a half of people would notice this)

PD: Rated 10/10 on Community

Excellent work @draobrehtom !

I really appreciated your work, i have never seen a login panel which allows you to put a video as background...

I already tested it, all seems going good, but there's a little bug.

·When you press 'TAB', it enables the chat in-game, so when you're trying to type on 'password' or 'username' it doesn't types anything, it types on the in-game chat, which you can't see because of the login panel

(I don't know if it's really a bug, but almost a half of people would notice this)

PD: Rated 10/10 on Community

Fiction-^, thank you, really nice to hear that. I'll try to update script, thank you for you commit.

It is still working on the new version mta? if yes, can anyone help me to add that into my server?