The ATS Crew Presents: Last Call

Nitzkit

Well ladies and gents, we are back at it again.

The ATS crew latest video "Last Call" containing stunts from Neo Anderson, Kaneda, Darkness and myself (GTA Fanatic took a bit of a vacation) is here. Download it, enjoy it, comment on it. We all thank you over at ATS Forums for enjoying our work.

Filefront link:Last Call

Last Call Low Res for all you 56kers (if the TGA doesn't work for you, you'll be stuck Downloading the high res version of it) :?

Enjoy. :D

I've seen it and here's my feedback: :)

First of all: Both the intro and the credits were "AWESOME" ! No seriously that was very nicely done. 8)

Okay thats all for the pro's.

Now comes the con's

The stunts weren't all that impressive... I did see some very nice airgrabs and grinds but the rest was not good enough. :o

I expected more from the ATS crew. :)

Then theres the music... Once again very good sync'd with the intro and credits but very bad during the stunts! After the intro you just cut of that music and another song starts. :roll: I mean: Whats up with that?

Overall I give it a 7.5/10

Good work guys and keep 'm coming. :P

It is interesting to see peoples' reactions to the video on different forums.

While the stunters who have been at this since it started loved it, the people who have watch our past vids wanted more? :? ...I just don't get it :( It's a GTA game, not Superman. :wink:

Thanks for the awesome comments pplz :D

[...]The game is GTA but you guys are the SUPERMAN in it:D:wink:

Lol go and check out "Just Realize" then if you liked this video so much. :wink:

Guess you haven't seen that one yet eh? (just click link in my sig) :P

lol Last Call pwns that video

That's cool Nos, but don't try to highjack my topic...I've seen your video and it's just a grind fiesta, and not ones that take long to do also :P . Why doesn't your crew make another one? That video had a ton of airgrabs which really are just well easy. No reason to put in a million of them we all can do them. After a couple of minutes watching i knew it wasn't gonna get better, and it's 10 minutes long!!! geeezzz :?

[...]The game is GTA but you guys are the SUPERMAN in it:D:wink:

Lol go and check out "Just Realize" then if you liked this video so much. :wink:

Guess you haven't seen that one yet eh? (just click link in my sig) :P

ah come on nos, why do you and ramon always have to put EVERY other stuntvid down just to make you look like the best?

i never liked competitive stunting anyways...

its all about style and you cant really say 1 vid is better than another one, some people prefer grinds, some flips, some transfers and some airgrabs

get rid of that attitude, it only makes you look weak

edit: seen the vid, again, awesome job gonna wait for the next vid of you guys which will probably be released in 2 weeks :P

Hehe...yah...that'll happen. I'm at the point now where all the pent up stunting frustration is manifesting itself. I'm ready to hurl my joypad into oblivion on the first crash when I stunt now.

I think I need to take a more zen-like approach...maybe visit a Buddhist temple somewhere.

Be with the stunt...not of the stunt...ahhmmmmm.