Continued

DeathB

its over when i say its over, and il say its over when someone explains to me how you can accidentally get a cracked client.

as everyone iv asked so far agrees, u cant

so when someone explains to me how you can accidentally get a cracked client il drop the issue. but its retarded when someone gets busted with a cracked client he says he has no idea how he got it and case closed? i dont think so. that wouldnt slide normally and im not gonna watch it slide here

i wanna hear some real answers not this bullshit

Maybe he accidentally added some code to the client he downloaded here.... Like maybe his keyboard fell on the floor and hit just the right keys ect and bumped the save button. :lol:

I find all of this to be pretty funny though. I have seen chronic a few times before, and he kicked my A$$ and many others. I guess I know why now. :o

• MTA Team

We say when it's over, not you.

I haven't followed the previous topic but i know what it is about. And what are you trying to prove? nothing! all you do is start a flame war.

This board has proper means to inform ppl that are interested in names of cheaters, i suggest the next time you use those to report it. Nothing more, nothing less.