Punch/Kick

KlaSh

its always been syncd in stunt

as far as in deathmatch, theres a way to sync it, as well as unsync every other weapon. but that glitch is best left undiscovered by those who im sure would abuse it

lets just say if i take a pic of me staring at the char selection charechters on the roof in 0.4.1 (havent tried it in 0.5) it doesnt mean im cheating

Edited by Guest

Sync'd would mean you would be punching and they would see punching.

It happened in a bug (which apparantly can be made to happen) in 0.4, and its not in 0.5, although there are even easier ways of using this bug in 0.5.

I think the punching/kicking thing is synced. I have been playing stunt mode and started fighting people. Then I think KFC drift and me were fighting at the fun house dept. I saw him puching me and died. It was a good fight. Since this thing is synced, there should be a boxing ring inside the north point mall.

• MTA Team
I think the punching/kicking thing is synced. I have been playing stunt mode and started fighting people. Then I think KFC drift and me were fighting at the fun house dept. I saw him puching me and died. It was a good fight. Since this thing is synced, there should be a boxing ring inside the north point mall.

Golf club pwnage in stunt =)

nuff said