Sugestion for mta 0.5.1 etc

Ugly-Kid

hi! im enjoying the latest mta 0.5 its sooo better then 0.4.1 and i have had no crashes at all! mta have really released a masterpeice. i heard that the mta team may be releasing another patch client because there has been a patch for the server. my suggestion for the next client is that if you could plz plz make the sky PITCH BLUE sunny like in single player with out any clouds and have the sun really shinning bright.

thanks!

the weather will be damn nicer! another suggestion is that if ppl get annoyed by someone they could have another box programmed so you can minimize the whole chat but still have the kills shown of people who you have killed because there are alot of people who are annoying who offend.

hi! im enjoying the latest mta 0.5 its sooo better then 0.4.1 and i have had no crashes at all! mta have really released a masterpeice. i heard that the mta team may be releasing another patch client because there has been a patch for the server. my suggestion for the next client is that if you could plz plz make the sky PITCH BLUE sunny like in single player with out any clouds and have the sun really shinning bright.

thanks!

I think they have more important things to do first, like fix the bugs that have appeared since the release.