Red Dragons looken for member's

Guest Slayer

as of now {RD} has about 9 member's we would like more and if interested in joining a good gang e mail me at [email protected], thats also my IS on MSN witch most of the clan has. when .3 comes out we plan on kickin some ass and running a voice com. like roger wilco or we might just use MSN. I live in the USA and would like to see more members from the US in our gang, right now i am the only one :roll:

why recruit members when the mod aint even out yet?

they could be shit for all you know...

Even if they are shit they can still play a role...

Human sheild? :P

Scout?

Distraction?

Besides im certain everyone has some strength in MP GTA.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

My name is Anders Drage ( Drage means Dragon on english)

I am from Norway and like driving motorbickes. I have isdn..

Can i be on Red Dragons?

my msn is on the profile.

I'm sorry but i have to do this, so just pretend im not a mod right now...

CROWCLOCK YOU IDIOT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FREAKING THINKING?!?!?! NOBODY ON THE RIHGHT MIND LIKES DBZ!! YOUR A FREAKING RETARTED IDIOT! JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT JOIN BLASTA DOSN'T MEAN WERE ALL IDIOT, WHAT IT DOES MEAN IS THAT YOUR A FREAKING IDIOT WHO CANT TAKE THE FACT THAT HE DOSN'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES SOMETIMES!

K, I'm going ot cut this shorter then it could of been (whichc would of been DAMN long ttrusat me) and I didn't add to many swears into,

and dont ever, EVER insult blasta, EVER again!

k, im done, for now

and as for the red dragon guys, sorry to get off topic good luck, and this flame bit ends now.

Name: Black Dragon

Job: berserker

Weapon of choice: minigun, gattling cannon, voolkan, whatever u want to call it... and if that doisnt going to be synced/hard to get im just gonna use any assoult rifle.

[EDIT] ok. i dont want to join. it just not likley to be a great big gang... sorry... i just like to be a part of a big great gang. :roll: